PDA

View Full Version : Legend: part 2

DM67
02-07-2004, 04:08 PM
The name of this child is Gwendalin of the Twilight. it is a priest and will be united to Freederich Van' Or (you see Legend: part 1) in the search for him.:)

DM67
02-07-2004, 04:09 PM
:D

veljko
02-09-2004, 01:17 AM
Hi- Great object!
but the render has the same black shadows which IMHO kills the object and the skin has souch shading properties that you are bound to see reflected light lighten it up on the dark patches-
This is an eye sore specialy becouse of the white and bright background.

The winking pose is a bit wierd:) I think becouse the other eye is not looking where it should and becouse most people wink with the right eye- or atleast i think sou:)

beside that,
great work!
cant wait to see the third char!

DM67
02-09-2004, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by veljko
Hi- Great object!
but the render has the same black shadows which IMHO kills the object and the skin has souch shading properties that you are bound to see reflected light lighten it up on the dark patches-
This is an eye sore specialy becouse of the white and bright background.

The contrast light / shadow + effect luminescence is a deliberate result, because these images were printed on special paper and recreated a different effect from that to video .. ;) (together to other two my friends, a designer and a writer, we realized a book of presentation of a cartoon in 20 episodes for the TV. Unfortunately the project is motionless for the scarcity of producer):(

veljko
02-10-2004, 01:15 AM
Oou-Ok
:)

too bad for the suckass producer..