PDA

View Full Version : living room

nosequenombre
02-06-2004, 02:49 PM
This is an old one, but I still like it. Done in LW6

Not much modeling but I like the lighting: one distant light and interpolated radiosty... no montecarlo available at the time.

paulk
02-06-2004, 03:57 PM
I think where the sunlight falls directly on the bare floor, carpeting, the couch against the wall, etc, is a little too washed out. Patterns, textures, etc should still be visible. Otherwise, real nice. My $0.02, FWIW.

pixym
02-07-2004, 04:40 AM
Too much light...

dblanky
02-07-2004, 04:57 AM
yes there is way to much light there, also i would change the texture on the chairs to something more realistic, otherwise it looks pretty good!

nosequenombre
02-07-2004, 10:03 AM
Thanks...
here is another one, a little darker

archimede
02-07-2004, 02:30 PM
chair textures still do not look very realistic, if that s the way you want to work. i can see bad texture tiling on the left one (at least)

the right stone wall does not look very realistic, maybe too much diffuse. maybe too difficult to light correctly with your main light. a suggestion could be to exempt left wall from main light and light it with some smoother backlight

another lighting suggestion: contrast between main light and fill light (or ambiant, ambiant is baaaaaad) is not strong enought. shadow should be darker, and main light is a bit too strong for my taste

however, your picture looks pretty good, id like to have a rest on one of those sofas :)

keep it on