PDA

View Full Version : Polar Vibration (Abstraction)

Zio
01-28-2004, 04:12 AM
This image is created by compositing different renders togther.

What do you think?

Lude
01-28-2004, 04:27 AM
Ohhh i like it.

It's the sorta thing i've wanted to do for a while but can never get into the right frame of mind.

keep it up.

lude

starbase1
01-28-2004, 05:36 AM
A very good example of the type, but I feel that this style has become something of a cliche in photoshop circles...

Nick

riki
01-28-2004, 06:58 AM
I like it, I think you're heading in an interesting direction, but I think you still need to push it further. Maybe try mixing more 2d and 3d.

Zio
01-28-2004, 08:42 AM
This is the design style of my site I have recently revamped the identity of. I have been incredibly influenced by the Digital Vision artists of the Infinity2 series and 2Advanced Studios.

I know I'm not quite where I wanna be with my work, but I am getting there. I very much appeciate the constuctive comments!

Zio
01-28-2004, 08:49 AM
Here is a quick shot of the site design in progress...

This is where I can really use any constuctive comments concerning the site design.

It's taking forever since I am designing everything in Photoshop and I am recreating all the elements in freehand, then importing them to Flash.

julos
01-28-2004, 09:11 AM
It looks nice, you seem to master the technique. :)

I'm more afraid that we see too much of this kind of design and eventually get bored, maybe you should use this nice technique more seldomly, in a corner for example, let the page "breathe" a little.(just a little advice in case)