PDA

View Full Version : Press Release -- Dinary Dairy Toaster DVEs

SBowie
03-11-2003, 07:06 AM
For Immediate Release - 3/10/03

DVE's for NewTek's Video Toaster[2] from Binary Dairy Designs

Binary Dairy Designs announces the immediate release of our newest product, Rapid Transits for the NewTek Video Toaster[2] (Windows platform.) This collection has been created from our Rapid Transits collection and made available in the DVE format native to NewTek's Video Toaster. Our Rapid Fonts and Rapid Cliparts collections are also fully Toaster compatible!

The transitions are themed to provide you with transitions perfect for wedding and event videographers, sports and transportation themes, retro wipes done in the style of 30's, 40's and 50's classics and dozens of other transitions we just call...'Things'!

Rapid Transits comes on TEN CDs and with a printed guide to so you can quickly access the transitions you need as you need them, or quickly find what you're looking for at a glance. Of course, you'll want to play with them all anyway! An updated Toaster "DVE Database" file is supplied, which allows any of the wipes to be directly accessed from the Switcher by entering it's numeric code, just like the stock NewTek transitions. And of
course, animated thumbnail icons for the Toaster windows provide a preview of each transition.

Supplied in NTSC format, this is the perfect collection of transitions for your Video Toaster! Suggested resale price is only $149.95.

Rapid Transit DVE's Info Web Page (www.binarydairy.com/rapidpr5.htm)

Rapid Fonts includes all the serif and sans serif fonts you need for just about everything, the collection also includes many specialty fonts including Arabic, Hebrew, Greek and other language sets. There are also fonts for Wedding videographers and many wild and artistic font sets to satisfy the most arcane requests and designs.

This is the essential collection of fonts your Video Toaster! Suggested resale price is only $49.95.

Rapid Clipart are alpha-channeled image objects are themed in eleven categories; Business, Church, Events, Food, Frames, Media, School, Sports, Technology, Tools and Weather. These graphics are perfect for Wedding and Event videographers, broadcasters for news and weather, and educators. You'll also find many fun graphics including a collection of test patterns!
This collection of graphics for videographers is priced at a reasonable price of only $99.95.

Copyright 1999-2000 by Binary Dairy Designs,
10637 Cliffmore Drive, Glen Allen, VA 23060

SBowie
03-11-2003, 07:13 AM
I posted that PR blurb on behalf of Binary Dairy, the developer, for Kermit Woodall, who many of you will know. I wanted to mention separately that LIGHTWORX is carrying this product line and is ready to fill orders in both the US and Canada.

This is a nice set of transitions, and is an inxepensive way to add many, many more to your asenal.

The DVE set in particular is already a great value at US$149.00 (that's less than 80 cents per DVE!) but we're even prepared to sweeten the pot a bit more. Inquiries can be sent to the e-mail address below.

Scott Bates
03-11-2003, 08:35 AM
Thanks Steve. Do you have any words of progress on a convertor for Pixelan Spices for Toaster use?

SBowie
03-11-2003, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by sbates
Thanks Steve. Do you have any words of progress on a convertor for Pixelan Spices for Toaster use? Sure Scott -- I posted the news when that tutorial was done something like 2 months back. You must have dozed off for a minute! ;)

Here a link - click on the Tutorials button and scroll down

NewTekPro Magazine Aura Site (http://www.newtekpro.com/AuraInsider/aura/index.html)

Scott Bates
03-11-2003, 03:31 PM
Man, that's the longest 1-minute nap I've ever taken, wonder what else I missed. Have they got VT[5] out yet?
:confused:

ted
03-11-2003, 03:44 PM
Wake up Scott! T3 in 2003, T4 in 2004, and T5 in 2005 along with Toast 05!;)

SBowie
03-11-2003, 04:04 PM
Power-naps are quite fashionable I hear. ;)

Seriously, my update post might have gotten buried in the change over to the new forum. Here's a link to the original post - check at the bottom:

Original thread (http://forums.newtek.com/discus/messages/4/36210.html?1043633972)

SBowie
03-11-2003, 04:06 PM
And BTW, the method works just fine (it's the way I converted almost 200 wipes to realtime DVE's for Binary Dairy :)

Scott Bates
03-11-2003, 07:21 PM
I had to ask! I was up most of last night and now ... let's see, how many of those spice gismos did I buy ...... let us count the nights - 1 - 2 -
:eek:

vip3dran
03-18-2003, 06:43 PM
Steve,

Thanks a bunch for bringing up the subj of your tutorial . . .

Got me off my keester to start pokin and tweakin w/Aura's
Wipe builder. They're easier to make than I thought!!
Had a couple of the freebie spices layin around here
and they worked like a charm in T2.
Another item to add to my bag 'o tricks!

Now I have something else to keep me occupied other than the whole stinkin' world situation. (is this escapism?)

:D cool beans
:D

SBowie
03-18-2003, 08:45 PM
Yeah, Aura's Wipe Builder filter is another one of the Toaster's 'unsung heroes' - easy, and fast. :D

Scott Bates
03-18-2003, 11:05 PM
"Fast" being a relative term of course :) It really isn't too bad as long as I don't just sit here watching the progress bar (dern water just won't boil :mad:) On the other hand, by the time I convert my "little" collection of 750 Spices T[52] and Aura [48.5] will be out ... and my grandchildren will have inherited the job.

Scott Bates
03-18-2003, 11:07 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: stupid smileys :mad: :mad:)