PDA

View Full Version : TMPGENC VT3 project renders

jennifertigges
01-25-2004, 08:24 PM
When loading VT3 projects or avi wrapped projects into TMPGENC and rendering as MPEG2, the transitions are not rendering. Any ideas?

mgrusin
01-25-2004, 10:15 PM
Are you running TMPGENC on the same machine as VT3? I believe the DVEs need to be available for the .project or wrapper to function.

-MG.

Norman
01-26-2004, 02:15 AM
Andrew said this has been fixed and will be in the next build, but until that is released, I've been rendering the project to an .rtv, then loading that into TMPEGEnc. It's the non-NewTek transitions that are causing the problems. You could also just render the transitions, since there are probably only a few.

jennifertigges
01-26-2004, 08:32 AM
I know that I could render it, but that is not why I upgraded this software. This was a promised feature and I did not know there were any exclusions. I have been sending out projects and missed that a few of my transitions were not there. Thanks for the info. Jennifer

Eric Pratt
01-26-2004, 10:28 AM
That's funny. I was never given the impression that there was any difference between mine and theirs. We both use the same software to make them, or do they? Ancient chinese secret indeed! ;)