PDA

View Full Version : Any way to auto line spaces?

Rich Deustachio
01-25-2004, 01:17 PM
Maybe I missed it but is there an auto line space setting in the CG?

Rich Deustachio
01-26-2004, 02:00 PM
Maybe I wasn't clear, but I just wanted to know how other are handling this. If you type in several lines of text, let's say six lines, and you find they are spaced out too close together, or too far apart, is there a setting to adjust the line spacing so they are all evenly spaced as apposed to dragging them manually and eyeing up the spaces so they look sort of even.

Thanks!

Ivan
01-26-2004, 02:07 PM
As far as I know ther is no Auto function where you can just push a button and they all space themselves. You can turn on or create a grid and snap to the grid. If you have a page that is set up the way you like it you can clone it.

Ivan

kozmo22
02-20-2004, 10:15 PM
I'm not saying anything bad about Newtek, but I have a hard time with the CG program sometimes.

I've had it happen to me that I remove a line by going to the end of a line and pressing the 'delete' key and for some reason it takes the entire line I'm currently on and moves it to the end of the very last line in the CG file! Can someone explain that 'logic' to me?

I'd have to say that, of all the modules included with the VT[3], I have the most trouble with the CG program. Anyone else?

Sean Zicari

Rich Deustachio
02-20-2004, 11:53 PM
I think the right question would be has anyone NOT had problems with it. It really is the weak link in the system.

Paul Lara
02-21-2004, 06:10 PM
To get back to the topic at hand, Rich, there is a Leading function in the Text tab of CG, but this is a value applied before you type the lines of text. Changing this value afterward doesn't modify the spacing.

Rich Deustachio
02-21-2004, 07:04 PM
Thanks Paul, I was aware of that but it doesn't do you much good until you see what the text looks like after it is typed in. If the changes could be made after you type it in it would be great!!

Paul Lara
02-22-2004, 05:40 PM
Agreed.