PDA

View Full Version : 3D-text.

Tiger
01-22-2004, 10:27 AM
Hi evereyone! I have a new friend and her name is Jade. So I decided to make a small render with her name and post it here.
Hope u like it....

Tiger.

Spline
01-22-2004, 02:35 PM
Is lookin nice. Maybe u should have a real sky image as bg also
use hdri lightning. Well only mho.

riki
01-22-2004, 09:20 PM
Wow that's amazing, maybe a marble effect for the surface.

Tiger
01-23-2004, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by riki
Wow that's amazing, maybe a marble effect for the surface. Thanks Riki! Yes, a marble effect with a HRDI-image instead of the sky could spice up the scen abit. I just got a copy of the dvd "Lightwave-Surface one" with Brad Peebler-Vice President of 3D Graphics group at NewTek. And its a treasure for a baby like me who is quite new in the world of 3D animation. But its fun.....and I want to learn more because Lightwave is just great! Thanks again....Thomas.

Brett H.
01-23-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Tiger
Thanks Riki! Yes, a marble effect with a HRDI-image instead of the sky could spice up the scen abit. I just got a copy of the dvd "Lightwave-Surface one" with Brad Peebler-Vice President of 3D Graphics group at NewTek. And its a treasure for a baby like me who is quite new in the world of 3D animation. But its fun.....and I want to learn more because Lightwave is just great! Thanks again....Thomas.
Ummm, Brad moved on from Newtek. His new company is Luxology (www.luxology.net).

Brett