PDA

View Full Version : NAB Party might be DEAD

ted
01-14-2004, 10:42 AM
Bad news guys and gals, the Party may be toast.
I've given it a couple weeks.
So far only about $500 has been committed. That's less then 10% needed.:(

If I can't get most of the needed money committed by this Friday, I'll have to cancel the space for the event.

I'm really sorry to make this post. But beyond donating the time to pull this off and maybe a few hundred $$$ out of pocket, I can't fund the party by my self.

If you're interested in donating, or can think of People/Companies who would help back it, PLEASE have them e-mail me a commitment by this Friday. Ideas for funding are welcome, but at this point, I need confirmation, not maybes.

I'm swamped till Monday, but I'll print the e-mails and do the math this weekend.

videoguy
01-14-2004, 12:19 PM
come on people please donate . im may not even be going to nab and have pledged funds

ted
01-14-2004, 10:57 PM
Well, while we're still not there, it's encouraging that I got a few more e-mails and I'm really hoping more will come in soon.

I hate taking a Telethon approach to this. But if you'd like to help make this happen, PLEASE do it soon.

Thanks to those who've stepped up and offered your help. I'd really like to keep this an annual event.

ted
01-16-2004, 10:31 AM
It's Friday.
Make sure you get any cash donation commitments to me today. Iíll do the math this weekend and have a decision for you on Monday.
Response has been better, but I'd like to see more by today so I can continue.
Thanks.