PDA

View Full Version : And furthermore ...

Elowan
03-09-2003, 11:14 PM
... now my copy of VertiBevel doesn't recognize my RegKey!

Screw it! I think I'll just dump the entire kaboodle and re-install 7.5! What a crock!!:confused: :mad:

geoff3dnz
03-09-2003, 11:32 PM
All you have to do is make sure it's looking for the "SK_License.key" in the right path (mine wasn't), and then type in your number. It should work fine.

Elowan
03-09-2003, 11:46 PM
SK_License.key? We talking about the same animal? I'm talking about VertiBevel by Shekinah Studios.

geoff3dnz
03-10-2003, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Elowan
SK_License.key? We talking about the same animal? I'm talking about VertiBevel by Shekinah Studios. Yup, same one. When that window pops up when you try and run Vertibevel asking you for your key code, check where it says the location of the "SK_License.key" file. You should have that file somewhere on your comp. Then enter in your number. I had the same problem, and this is what I did to fix it.

geoff3dnz
03-10-2003, 12:10 AM
OK, the terminology's a bit confusing - there are 3 fields in the popup: KeyCode file, RegCode, and Regkey. The KeyCode file points to a file called "SK_License.key" which it probably can't find (the problem I had). The RegCode you shouldn't be able to change, and the RegKey field is where you would enter in the alphanumeric code - but it needs to find your "SK_License.key" first.

Elowan
03-10-2003, 01:23 AM
Searching for it now. Not finding. Emailed Shekinah.:confused:

geoff3dnz
03-10-2003, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by Elowan
Searching for it now. Not finding. Emailed Shekinah.:confused: Now that I think about it, (it's been ages since I bought it) I seem to recall that in the email you receive about the keycode / licensekey etc, that you have the choice of whether to use either the SK_License.key file or use the alphanumeric key code - they send you both... argh, I dunno - emailing them directly is probably going to be much more productive than my confused ramblings... :) Good luck

Elowan
03-10-2003, 08:34 AM
I appreciate the help regardless. Thanks.