PDA

View Full Version : Motion Mixer and dynamic IK.... HELP!

Gluge
03-09-2003, 10:20 PM
Ok... so I've got this big complicated robot... he transforms just fine... all FK except the feet... so I made the whole transform a Motion for Motion mixer... having the feet IK controlers as part of the actor... with full time IK, etc..

BUt.... now I want to make a motion where with all three of his hands he reaches back and wips out a three handled gun...

and then set up all three arms with IK so I can easily point and move the gun and keep the hands holding it tight..

and I'd like to make this a seperate motion..

but............ that means for the arms I need IK for the frist part to be off, and need it on once it's holding the gun...

but I need IK on the whole time for the feet............

How can I do this??

Also.... how can I get my morph channels for the hands closing to be part of the Motion Mixer Actor... I tried adding them with the XChannel adder thing and it kept telling me they were part of the actor or something... but they're not if you look at the Actor Map...

thx................... hope you can understand that, I'm giving myself a headache as it is 8*)

BTW>>>>> robot images and animations at the top of my page if your interested...
My Site (www.gluge.com)

thx.

daveythegravy
06-05-2003, 05:15 AM
Hi,

Have you had problems withe use of expressions and Motion Mixer & if not, please tell me how!

Cheers

daveythegravy:(