PDA

View Full Version : LW8 Feature List

Limbus
01-12-2004, 02:55 PM
Here is the new LW8 Feature List (http://www.newtek.com/products/lightwave/product/8/features.html#CA).

It looks great so far.
Thanks NewTek!

Flo

Limbus
01-12-2004, 02:57 PM
I just noticed the FPS display on the screenshot showing the new Meta Link feature.

Is this new? I never saw it before. What does it exactly do?

Florian

cresshead
01-12-2004, 03:04 PM
thank you!

now we know what is in lightwave 8!
looks pretty good to me!

and remember that there's STILL MORE TO COME!

"Here is our preliminary listing of the features and enhancements – we'll be adding more to this in the coming days"

great to see this at last and good details too.

eacide
01-12-2004, 03:06 PM
I love this statement

New communication facilities for sharing data and parameters between Layout/Modeler and plugins, and between plugins.

Carm3D
01-12-2004, 03:09 PM
That is one SWEET list! I like the textured wireframe mode and smartskin-like tools.

I am thinking that point editing in Layout is only for dynamics stuff, is this correct? Would someone be able to edit points after rotating a joint and then saving the changes to an endomorph for smartskinning purposes?

If not, I'm gonna have to pick up XTool before LW8.

eacide
01-12-2004, 03:11 PM
From the video, it's true, edit is a dynamics-related function. Nevertheless........ it could be also related to joint deformation :D

jevinstudios
01-12-2004, 03:22 PM
Absolutely EXCELLENT!!! This is a beautiful list, and without a doubt elevates LightWave back to being a top-notch app, on equal footing with Maya & XSI! I'm delighted with the Modeler enhancements most of all (as that is where LightWave is focused as the Big Kahuna in my studio) -- can't wait to get my copy and start playing.

Very nice work, NewTek! You've created an upgrade that makes the competition blush, and is a tremendous offering to your loyal customer base. Kudos! To all who had faith in this product, you followed-through nicely....

SmEsh
01-12-2004, 03:25 PM
Expanded command list in LWSN for third party render controllers
Does it really means 3d party renders in LW?

Textured Wireframe View Mode
Wonderful.

Quote:
Rotate Skelegons
This tool allows you to quickly adjust the bank handles of skelegons as well as preview rotational deformations (this includes the deformation of sub-patches).

Does it means that we will really be able to preview deformations of skelegons (I hope with Weight Maps) in Modeler? :eek: Please, tell me that I didn't misunderstood!

And I find the image of the insect showing "Open GL Enhancements" simply fantastic!

TyVole
01-12-2004, 03:29 PM
The Rotate Skelegons plugin has been available for a while. Check flay.

Does anyone remember the SIGGRAPH video where they were manipulating points directly in Layout? I hope they didn't leave that out.

Also, there was the ability to manipulate individual particles.

Perhaps this is still a partial list.

takkun
01-12-2004, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by SmEsh
Expanded command list in LWSN for third party render controllers
Does it really means 3d party renders in LW? At first glance, that's what I thought too. But it just means more support for render controllers like butterfly net render, etc.

The list looks great, thanks Newtek!

Carm3D
01-12-2004, 03:33 PM
SmEsh,

As TyVole said, there have been 2 3rd party plugins that do that for some time. Rotate Skelegons combined with Smartskin.. It works great, but the caveot is that every bone must had a weight map assigned to it. I am hoping NewTek's version has expounded upon this idea and let us go weightless if we choose to.

TyVole,

They were manipulating points in layout, but I believe these were only done to objects that were using dynamics calculations.. I have a sneaky feeling that it cannot be used to modify joint deformations.

KOlson
01-12-2004, 03:39 PM
Woohoo!! 8 looks like its gonna rock! Proton... did 8 ditch the old "dotted" transparency for the newer better OpenGL transparency??

SmEsh
01-12-2004, 03:42 PM
I think I've cut a bad figure :o.
I check Fly every day, always listen about "Rotate Skelegon" but I never thought that let you do this.
This is a reason the most important free plugins must be integrated in LW: nobody can knows them all!

Jaffro
01-12-2004, 03:45 PM
TyVole,

"Here is our preliminary listing of the features and enhancements – we'll be adding more to this in the coming days, and filling you in on the details...."

Yes i think it is a partial list still, they wont leave out point manipulation on dynamic calculations, (not sure if its only on dynamics?) it seemed to be very clean and working well in the preview at the start of dec, so i cant think why it would be left out other than the list being incomplete.

pixym
01-12-2004, 03:54 PM
I will very insteresting by this one:

"Rendering:
Render speed enhancements
..."

I would like to know the average of these speed enhencements for my archi viz!

hunter
01-12-2004, 04:07 PM
"They were manipulating points in layout, but I believe these were only done to objects that were using dynamics calculations.. I have a sneaky feeling that it cannot be used to modify joint deformations."

I was at Siggraph and saw them used for joint deformation and for correcting MD issues.

eacide
01-12-2004, 04:46 PM
http://www.newtek.com/products/lightwave/product/8/images/edit-tool.jpg

There is no dynamics calculation normally in such an animation, it is only bone deformation :D

And what is "create joint morph" ? a rotate skelegon which automatically creates a weightmap ?

Philipp
01-12-2004, 04:50 PM
WORLFLOW TOOLS: I think they mean WORKFLOW TOOLS:

But besides this I'm quite impressed, although I'll have to wait for 8.x for the real rendering improvements to come :p .

Keep it up NT!

best regards

Carm3D
01-12-2004, 04:50 PM
Eacide,

It's just like this (http://www.animationsnippets.com/plugins/rotateskelegons/index.html).

eacide
01-12-2004, 04:54 PM
I have rotate skelegons and smartskin for a while. But I do not know what is "Create Joint Morph" as stated in the feature list separately from Rotate Skelegon.

jr_sunshine
01-12-2004, 05:27 PM
Where did it go? I never got to see it.

eacide
01-12-2004, 05:29 PM
see >> Chuck's statements here << (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=115206&perpage=15&pagenumber=3)

Brett H.
01-12-2004, 06:04 PM
"Here is our preliminary listing of the features and enhancements – we'll be adding more to this in the coming days, and filling you in on the details...."
I'm still curious as to how a product that is "officially in Beta testing" (you know, the bulk of the code is finalized and all that's left is to iron out bugs/issues with the code) can still not have an official, all things included, here's all the secrets/under-the-hood stuff features list? I mean, how can there still be more to come, "in the coming days"?

I just don't get it. I've developed software. Beta testing simply doesn't occur until the bulk of the code is FINAL, at which point no new features can possibly be added.

Just my $0.02

Brett

eggy
01-12-2004, 06:15 PM
ditto Brett, very strange marketing. :rolleyes:

Karmacop
01-12-2004, 06:44 PM
Well they have to decide what to show and what not to show. Maybe they want to keep some features secret. Maybe there are internal features they wont show because they would be seen as unimportant. Then they have to decide how to show it and describe it. Makes sense to me.

They know what features will be in it, they're just deciding how to tell us ;)

jr_sunshine
01-12-2004, 07:04 PM
I'm still curious as to how a product that is "officially in Beta testing" (you know, the bulk of the code is finalized and all that's left is to iron out bugs/issues with the code) can still not have an official, all things included, here's all the secrets/under-the-hood stuff features list? I mean, how can there still be more to come, "in the coming days"?

I know this is going to en-Flame this whole thing again, but.... I have been wondering the same thing for some time now. I develop and manage software projects for a living, and to me beta test = already unit tested features being tested as a whole. At the beta stage, you know which features are in and which ones are not. That's when you go to the client and explain why certain key features did not make the release.

The holidays, Proton being sick, and MacWorld are certainly factors, but the hesitancy to release the complete feature set is one of those things that concerns me about [8]'s delayed release because it sounds like they are still unsure about releasing features. At this stage in the development cycle and that assumption being true, it is bad news indeed. But... it would also explain the "later this year" release information.

I'm sure the NewTek guys are a little gun shy about releasing information at this point, and the mistaken release of an old features list doesn't help. I would agree with others though; it should be very easy to release the full feature list at this point. The software has been in development for some time. NewTek's own press releases and materials say it is in beta. So, the feature set should be locked and a list should be a snap.

Can we get it soon guys? Pleeeeeeeeeeeese?

Thanks,

pixym
01-12-2004, 07:07 PM
There is only one feature interesting for my archi viz:

"Rendering:
Render speed enhancements
..."

I need to know more about that

:eek:

cresshead
01-12-2004, 07:07 PM
yeah we've still not seen much on particles or the rumour of the lipsync plugin either...

i think that possibly beta is rock solid feature fixed as long as all the features work...so we may only know what is currently pretty bug free and worth showing..there maybe stuff in beta that's flakey and full of bugs and they wouldn't want that on a feature list just yet as it may need to be pulled if it continues to be too buggy and they want lw 8 out soon for public to use/buy and be reviewed...so some stuff we havn't seen on the list may make 8.3 or whatever.....

though what i've seen so far looks ace and a real showcase of just what newtek can pull out of thin air when you take what's been happening over the last year or so a newtek they've made lightwave 8 one of the best updates..something more like the 5.6 released update where it was a real benchmark for lightwave and stood the test of time well.

eight's going to be great!

hopicus
01-12-2004, 07:39 PM
um,... Looks like they took the feature page down... perhaps those features weren't supposed to go up so soon... good thing for me that i made a pdf of the page before the page went away...:D

Chuck
01-12-2004, 07:49 PM
The speculation that the state of development has anything to do with how long it takes to compose the document for the web site is completely in error. The issue is strictly a matter of the time marketing staff have had to devote to creating the documents from source materials in the time since the decision to do the document was made, and staff were assigned to do the document.

Boiling down all kinds of source material into a good presentation just takes time.

SLAYER
01-12-2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by hopicus
um,... Looks like they took the feature page down... perhaps those features weren't supposed to go up so soon... good thing for me that i made a pdf of the page before the page went away...:D

Hey Hopicus,

Would you mind posting a pic of that pdf? I missed all the excitement today. You can PM it to me if you want.

hopicus
01-12-2004, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by SLAYER
Hey Hopicus,

Would you mind posting a pic of that pdf? I missed all the excitement today. You can PM it to me if you want.

Sorry, but if that page truely wasn't supposed to be going up, I dont think the fine folks at newtek would be to happy with me if i went and posted the feature list all over the place.

I would rather not upset the lightwave 8 gods, if i can avoid such a thing...

Im sure the list will be back up soon... ( i know, easy for me to say... )

kml12
01-12-2004, 08:27 PM
Argggghhhhhhhh,

I was out of town and missed the list...

Hopefully tomorrow:D

hairy_llama
01-12-2004, 08:36 PM
:(

jr_sunshine
01-12-2004, 09:27 PM
Sorry Chuck... not trying to be a pain...

Although, I am sure I have been.

Chuck
01-12-2004, 09:36 PM
Don't worry folks, the more complete version will be up soon. :)

Anttij77
01-12-2004, 10:24 PM
Thanks Chuck, let us know when :)

mamurphy
01-12-2004, 11:13 PM
he he he

Hervé
01-13-2004, 12:49 AM
link is dead....

lasco
01-13-2004, 01:02 AM
Yes, what's that dead link ?
Hervé and I want to see the page !!!!!!!!

pixym
01-13-2004, 04:31 AM
Poor Lasco :(

t4d
01-13-2004, 04:42 AM
this just plan SUCKS
how could it take a day to edit a feature list ??
i missed it and it sucks :mad:

anyway hope i get to see it in the morning :D

Just hope the programing dept of newtek get more done each day then the marketing dept. LOL:D

JeF
01-13-2004, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by t4d
this just plan SUCKS

Ehehe, i'm in the same boat. Grr..
In fact Chuck is trying to create newtek-board-addicts (maybe some kind of bandwidth test for future online release). I hope i won't start waking up in the middle of a night to check if there is some feature list posted.
By the way, what's the duration of a "soon" period down there in texas?
Any clues?

:D

eacide
01-13-2004, 05:13 AM
muuuuchhh faaaaster thaaan in Switzerlaaaand :D

JeF
01-13-2004, 05:20 AM
:)

Arf.. Those frenchies did made us a bad reputation!

badllarma
01-13-2004, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by t4d
this just plan SUCKS

I know what you mean missed it in the UK to be honest if this was anything but a software release EG another type of product and Newtek were based in the UK I'd have kicked the office doors in by now and had something to say! :mad:

List is up, list is down, no full feature list even though it's in Beta. Internet down load, no internet down load. Out December 2003 not out December 2003.

Currently looking like a very BAD Carry On Movie :rolleyes:

Yes development slips(totally understand), yes maybe Newtek don't want the likes of "The Scottish Play....Mo.." knowing what the final release will and will not have but BLOODY HELL it's in Beta!

One thing I have learned by this release [eventually I hope?] You can ship a full version of bloody "Massive" with the next paying upgrade and I'd be thinking twice about prepaying for it.

Rant mode off, sorry but it had to be said , I mean a Feature List :rolleyes:

badllarma
01-13-2004, 09:35 AM
Well thanks to the 2 inderviduals who emailed me some images and then the orginal page without the images but with the text looks some good stuff on the way :D

lasco
01-13-2004, 09:57 AM
wow ! lucky you are !
any chances that you post me this list too ?
(just the text, don't care of the images now)

kml12
01-13-2004, 11:24 AM
Someone, anyone???:)

lasco
01-13-2004, 01:51 PM
[outdated material removed]

See this instead:

http://www.newtek.com/products/lightwave/product/8/index.php

lasco
01-13-2004, 01:57 PM
[outdated material removed]

See this instead:

JoeUser
01-13-2004, 02:17 PM
hehe, the list is back right here...

http://www.newtek.com/products/lightwave/product/8

pixym
01-13-2004, 02:17 PM
Where is the "render speed enhancements" from the previous list? it has been replaced by "Faster Rendering"...
I would like to know more about that...
:confused:

takkun
01-13-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by JoeUser
hehe, the list is back right here...

http://www.newtek.com/products/lightwave/product/8 I wonder if this is another incomplete accidentally leaked list. Chuck?

MGuerra
01-13-2004, 02:22 PM
The above posted list is old and incomplete, but the link posted after that is to the real list. Of course, it will be updated as new details come in, so keep an eye out.

Enjoy!

LightWave 8 Features List (http://www.newtek.com/products/lightwave/product/8/index.php)

HowardM
01-13-2004, 02:22 PM
uh, then why did Chuck say it was the old and incomplete list?

Chuck
01-13-2004, 02:39 PM
Howard, the list accidentally posted yesterday for a while was an old version, the list that is now posted and ready for folks to view is the current version. It will now stay online and we'll be adding to it to flesh out the details, provide more demo videos, add links to tutorials, etc.

HowardM
01-13-2004, 02:44 PM
Cool! :)

lasco
01-13-2004, 02:58 PM
Where is the "render speed enhancements" from the previous list? it has been replaced by "Faster Rendering"...

so what Pixym ?
do you see that difference between "render speed enhancement" and "fatser rendering" ?

:D

Come down my friend, anyway trust me : you WILL need to built
a render farm soon for LW will NEVER be fast enough for your needs
and because even though you fake that you're dreaming to leave this place for
some MAX (arrr… ugly word !) in your heart you know that LW is the BEST !!!!!

because…

it's everywhere

;)

lasco
01-13-2004, 03:12 PM
Pixym > anyway nothing has been "replaced",
I just saw both the mentions are on the page :

just after "Animated UV's"

Rendering Enhancements :

* LWSN log file for debugging renders
* Expanded command list in LWSN for third party render controllers
* Render speed enhancements
* Direct Show Flexible Point: allows users to view Flexible Point images in Internet Explorer.
* OpenEXR file format support
* Photoshop Flexible Point file format support

and just before the end :

Speed and Workflow Optimizations

* Faster Rendering
* Faster Inverse Kinematics
* Faster Dynamics Calculations
* Faster OpenGL Performance
* New, workflow oriented, menu layout
* Improved viewport manipulation

… now the question is HOW MUCH ? hehe… is it 5% faster or 50% faster ?

But also important is WHAT goes faster ?
If it's backdrop radiosity I say COOL !
If it's antialiasing I say VERY COOL !!!
If it's Ray Trace shadow I say… well, nothing, I can't afford it in animation anyway.

lasco
01-13-2004, 03:15 PM
by the way,
anyone knows what means :

Photoshop Flexible Point

?

ikaruz
01-13-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by lasco
by the way,
anyone knows what means :

Photoshop Flexible Point

?

I'm wondering that myself too?

hrgiger
01-13-2004, 05:19 PM
… now the question is HOW MUCH ? hehe… is it 5% faster or 50% faster ?

Well, 50% seems overly optimistic....

Not that I would complain or anything....
;)

But even a 10-15% speed increase would be welcome.

Freak
01-13-2004, 06:31 PM
Looking at the product feature list here are my thoughts!

I know that Lightwave will now ship with 4 CD's (2 Content)
Will there be new and more SDK examples in there?

There seems to be a few rather nice refinements to things, rather than a slew of new features, or core enhancements.

I have to say, reading that page, it reads like a .5 update...
Not what i was expecting after so many years of waiting....

MultiMirror and StarSphere, i mean we have had Lscripts for years.. And My Modeler is already equipped with Ikeda's Tools....

Improved Particle Tools - A Particle Edit Tool....
Okay, that could be cool, but what about more Interaction modes,
Rather than saving *.pfx why not use presets?
And speaking of which, can we sort and Manage presets better?

MultiSelection of Textures...... Yes!!!!
But is that the only Surface Editor enhancement?
Can i have multipreview previews like i already paid for in 5.6?

Open GL Enhancements - Sounds fairly vague to me....
(And that doesn't really help my $700 DX9 Videocard now does it)

Any enhancements to Hypervoxels or Volumetrics? Skytracer2?

Do we have a LSCommander for Modeler?

Better handling of Content? Like maybe Hurley's "Load This"

Better depth and compositing output to Adobe AFX and DF?

Can i flick through the interface tabs with shortcut keys? (Please!!!!!!!!)

New communication facilities for sharing data and parameters between Layout/Modeler and plugins, and between plugins.

Okay that one is a VERY GREAT THING!!!

Really it looks very "value added" meaning most of the new tools,
are rewrapped old ones or 3rd party tools..... I already have.
How long before 8.5 is due? No really!

I'm sure it will be better when it arrives, but after more than 2 years..... I was hoping for a little more...... Oh well.......

It's nice, but with the competition moving in leaps and bounds,
with new releases all the time...... It leaves you wondering...

HowardM
01-13-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Freak
Can i flick through the interface tabs with shortcut keys? (Please!!!!!!!!)

god yes please have programmable tabs! for things like Items, Objects, Lights, etc!

HowardM
01-13-2004, 06:49 PM
so Chuck/Proton, will 8 have nonmodal panels or do we have to continue clicking back and forth between panels?

imagine if you made all the tabs (Items, Modify, Setup, Utilities, Render, View) and all their sub tabs dockable? so if a user had a large desktop you could open ALL of them, and not have to keep clicking between them. think about the workflow improvement?

anyone agree?

jr_sunshine
01-13-2004, 06:51 PM
Freak,

Sorry... but i have to disagree completely.....

New IK engine
Bone dynamics
Hard Body Dynamics
Improved UI and integration of cloth, soft bodies, and particles
New scene editor
Dopesheet and dopetrack
New Morph mixer
Joint morph plus
Node based expression editor

If those are not major release items I don't know what is.

I am tired of the people who are still trying to beat the drum about lack of modeler enhancements. This has been gone over and over again. Layout was the focus of [8]. Please... get over it.

[8] looks incredible and I can't wa[8] to get it.

hrgiger
01-13-2004, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Freak

I'm sure it will be better when it arrives, but after more than 2 years..... I was hoping for a little more...... Oh well.......

I agree that it will probably be better when it arrives.

Just keep in mind that Newtek hired a lot of new programmers after the old ones left in those last two years. I'd say in light of that fact, the Lightwave 8 upgrade looks pretty amazing. Also keep in mind that Newtek is telling us that updates will probably come quicker now also. So, look forward to those point updates...

Ade
01-13-2004, 07:02 PM
Who are these new programmers what experience do they have with Lightwave? I heard one is from D storm who us good..

Im more into the modeling/render side...I dont care about animation that much.

hrgiger
01-13-2004, 08:09 PM
Well, certainly Lightwave 8 boasts mostly character animation improvements and thank god for that. I really think the focus on the next few free point releases will probably be in other areas like modeler and general workflow and optimizations such as the renderer.

Elmar Moelzer
01-13-2004, 08:14 PM
Hey Freak!
You know, that you can klick on each feature in the feature- list to see a more detailed description?
There are a few screenshots there that show a bit about the new OpenGl- features.

There is a total of 13 new OpenGL- features in Layout, if I havent forgotten to count in any of the smaller things (I wont go into any details here until Chuck or William decide to do so, but the screenshot in the feature- list should give you a hint...).

As has been mentioned before, in Modeler, there is two new viewmodes as well as Wireframe- color in all wireframe- viewmodes (old and new).

I think your 700US$ videocard should be fine, that means if it comes with good OpenGL- drivers ;)

CU
Elmar

j3st3r
01-13-2004, 10:56 PM
As you all know, I am one of the naysayers. But I`m really impressed. I`m sure that LW is headed to the right direction. All the improvements can be called as MAJOR improvements, especially the character tool, morph mixer, etc. etc. etc. Since I work now as a gamedeveloper, I welcome all the OpenGL improvements.

So, hats off, guys. Great list, great features. I`m ready to stay on board of Newtek`s ship.

lasco
01-14-2004, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by jr_sunshine
If those are not major release items I don't know what is.

that's true

I am tired of the people who are still trying to beat the drum about lack of modeler enhancements. This has been gone over and over again. Layout was the focus of [8]. Please... get over it.

People I think mainly complain about rendering speed, not
about Modeler which one can improve quite much adding plug'ins
and scripts - that's my view at least.

colkai
01-14-2004, 03:16 AM
People I think mainly complain about rendering speed, not
about Modeler which one can improve quite much adding plug'ins
and scripts - that's my view at least.

Heh heh heh,
You obviously have been reading the wrong threads!
There have been some seriously heated debates over lack of perceived modeller updates. Goes to show what I've said all along, everyone has their own idea of what is important. ;)

Anyway - LW8 looks more than worth the money I've laid down for it, and remember, the feature list is not complete..and this in only the feature list for the 8.0 release - who knows what joys the point releases have in store.
Once again, Chuck, Proton and all at Newtek have pulled the crowds back into the theatre. Bravo guys! (and gals...) :D

Castius
01-14-2004, 07:12 AM
Freak

I understand your need to vent. But it would be nicer if you could find a more constructive way to express it. Cause you make some good points but it’s so aggress it doesn’t make me want to discus it with you I only feel like defending Lightwave. And that gets us nowhere.

PS. If you bought a $700 dx9 video card to use with LW than you have no one to blame but yourself.

lasco
01-14-2004, 07:33 AM
You obviously have been reading the wrong threads!
There have been some seriously heated debates over lack of perceived modeller updates.

I saw some of these threads too…

just think that yes, with plugs & scripts you don't get of course everything
but you improve already much your modeling…
Now I think it's important we can make the difference between what we
individually would like to see and what is needed by everyone.

I'd love a better cloner (along path) with random settings,
in Modeler as well as Layout…
I also would love a powerfull non-realistic set of shaders (kind of toonshade)
as find that BESM is not enough…

I consider for example these 2 points like individual wishes.
On the other hand rendering time enhancements or better import plug's
(dwg, max…) would be usefull for many more of us I think !

JeF
01-14-2004, 07:38 AM
On the other hand rendering time enhancements or better import plug's
(dwg, max…) would be usefull for many more of us I think !

I second that.

WilliamVaughan
01-14-2004, 07:49 AM
I'd love a better cloner (along path) with random settings,
in Modeler as well as Layout…
I also would love a powerfull non-realistic set of shaders (kind of toonshade)
as find that BESM is not enough…

YOu should track down the free "Unreal" shader. It is tehbest cel shader I have seen.

JeF
01-14-2004, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by proton
YOu should track down the free "Unreal" shader. It is tehbest cel shader I have seen.

Unreal seems really nice. But it will be cool to have more references/tutorials about how to use it right.

lasco
01-14-2004, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by proton

ok don't mind about the 2 next posts,
I've just realized that… mmm ?
there is some news or did I dream before ?

I just saw that this plug is available for Mac and for more
that it's free !!!!

I don't remember it was the case before…

well thank you Proton,

(just if anyone has a translation of the user guide…)

lasco
01-14-2004, 08:04 AM
-

lasco
01-14-2004, 08:09 AM
-