PDA

View Full Version : Capture Audio Delay

nealroba
01-12-2004, 11:24 AM
I have a dual 2.8 Xeon HT w/2 GB RAM with a miniBob. I was capturing through the MiniBOB using a VHS deck and the captured audio is about 12-15 frames behind the video. I've captured many times before without this happening, but this is the second time that the audio wasn't lined up. I suppose I'll have to manually sync up the audio and video, but how do I prevent this from happening again? Thanks...

Rob Neal

SBowie
01-12-2004, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by nealroba
I have a dual 2.8 Xeon HT w/2 GB RAM with a miniBob. I was capturing through the MiniBOB using a VHS deck and the captured audio is about 12-15 frames behind the video. I've captured many times before without this happening, but this is the second time that the audio wasn't lined up. I suppose I'll have to manually sync up the audio and video, but how do I prevent this from happening again? Thanks...

Rob Neal Make sure you are capturing Program Out, and that you have Stop on Dropped Frames checkmarked...

David
08-09-2005, 01:01 AM
Question? In VT[3]

If I use the Batch Capture and select DV(Type 2) and uncompressed PCM Audio in the regular capture window will the Batch Capture Window use the same properties as the regular capture or are the properties for Batch Capture located somewhere else?