PDA

View Full Version : Props to William, et al

DigiLusionist
02-10-2003, 03:16 AM
This is just to say that I am very impressed by the effort put into developing the LW user community vis a vis the web site.

The free models, the contests, and the on-line tutorials are a tremendous asset to users. Now, the web site has a new face and extended functionality. I think it's important to recognize just how time-consuming developing such assets is.

Kudos to everyone involved, and to those members of the community who take the time to share their knowledge and opinions.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm getting a little veklempt...

*sniff*

Skonk
02-10-2003, 07:37 AM
Yeh i agree, building up a community around the software we all know and love plays a key role here, allowing ppl to share knowledge and ideas, get help when there stuck, crits on there work or just to show off a bit, and newtek are really going for it full on. Iv been amazed by all the free stuff protons been posting.
And its good for everyone, hardened pro's and newbies alike, its all good :)

James..

Elmar Moelzer
02-10-2003, 09:10 AM
I too want to say how great the work of William and all the folks at NewTek is!
Carry on!
CU
Elmar

policarpo
02-10-2003, 09:49 AM
very cool update! glad to see a much nicer kinder fast forum for all of us to spend our days in.:D

phrick
02-10-2003, 11:55 AM
Lemme see.. Does this button work?

Weee! New forum.. Great work guys!

I do miss the "real name" field that was in the old forum, though.
How are we going to know who's who? :confused:

Keep up the great work, Newtekians

Earl
02-11-2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by DigiLusionist
Now, the web site has a new face and extended functionality.

I'm not seeing this new website... The new forums are great, but the website seems unchanged. Are you talking about www.lightwave3d.com or www.newtek.com or both?

DigiLusionist
02-11-2003, 02:08 PM
Sorry for the confusion.

MGuerra
02-11-2003, 04:58 PM
Actually, the website is soon to follow. Either at the end of this week or the beginning of next week. We released the forums early so you guys could get registered and start breaking it in. There's still a lot more to come... This is only the beginning! :cool:

Earl
02-11-2003, 06:13 PM
Woohoo!

*tries to hide his goosebumps*