PDA

View Full Version : Octane ORC & Lightwave plugin tutorial?

MUCUS
06-26-2019, 01:47 AM
Hi there!

I'm posting here as I can't get Otoy support on this, but I'm having troubles using Octane ORC (rented version), and it's propably me doing something wrong but,
I've try several methods (Been completely new to this)

- Export .orcx only , but the site doesn't load it.(It tells me "file has to be .orcx" ... but the file I select IS orcx?)
- Exporting via cloud from lightwave, now the scene shows on the website (but with 2 frames, the scene is 100), but the job wont start once setup and give me a blank page.
- I also try to export scene via F10, but it stop exporting at frame 10 (It's a very small scene)

I guess I'm doing something wrong, how do you guys managed to use Octane ORC with Lightwave, is there maybe a step by step tutorial around?

Thank you in advance! :)

Christophe

ianr
06-26-2019, 09:02 AM
Hi there!

I'm posting here as I can't get Otoy support on this, but I'm having troubles using Octane ORC (rented version), and it's propably me doing something wrong but,
I've try several methods (Been completely new to this)

- Export .orcx only , but the site doesn't load it.(It tells me "file has to be .orcx" ... but the file I select IS orcx?)
- Exporting via cloud from lightwave, now the scene shows on the website (but with 2 frames, the scene is 100), but the job wont start once setup and give me a blank page.
- I also try to export scene via F10, but it stop exporting at frame 10 (It's a very small scene)

I guess I'm doing something wrong, how do you guys managed to use Octane ORC with Lightwave, is there maybe a step by step tutorial around?

Thank you in advance! :)

Christophe

P.M. Lino, he's the dude & very helpful