PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone to help with mocap clean-up.

Carm3D
05-29-2019, 04:45 PM
Hello I don't know if this is the best place to post this.. But I may be getting into a project where I may need some help cleaning-up motion capture keyframes. I guess let me know what your hourly rate is and what version of LW you have.

If anyone knows of plugins or software that can clean-up motion capture that could be helpful to know as well.

erikals
05-29-2019, 07:07 PM
RHiggit has mocap cleanup features.

https://www.youtube.com/user/RHLW/search?query=mocap

Carm3D
05-29-2019, 07:24 PM
RHiggit has mocap cleanup features.

Do you know of any software other than his??? (?)

erikals
05-29-2019, 08:08 PM
for mocap cleanup in LightWave ???
nope.

Carm3D
05-29-2019, 08:15 PM
Not necessarily in LW but ultimately for LW.. I'm looking at Ikenema's WebAnimate as a candidate.

erikals
05-29-2019, 08:49 PM
i know Greenlaw has done quite a bit mocap cleanup, ask him by PM
i'm sure he will help or give an hourly rate.
you could also ask Craig (RebelHill) for hourly rate,

ernesttx
05-29-2019, 09:23 PM
I have Ikinema's Webanimate and find it nice for some of the clean up I've done in the past. Here's what they say: : retargeting of FBX and BVH data to avatars, porting animation from one avatar to another, automatically cleaning noisy motion capture data, modification and customisation of motion capture data to fit new avatars, joining one or more animation clips to create new assets, key-frame and animation of human and fantasy creatures, transfer of 3D animation to 2D avatars; previsualisation of BVH and FBX data.

erikals
05-29-2019, 09:39 PM
yes, WebAnimate would be the alternative,
haven't got much experience with it though,
but a quick YouTube search gives this result >
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Clean++Animation++IKinema

Carm3D
05-29-2019, 10:07 PM
I have Ikinema's Webanimate and find it nice for some of the clean up I've done in the past.

Sounds good, thanks Ernest!