PDA

View Full Version : Why does Digital Confusion automatically get added when you open the panel

riki
01-03-2004, 08:22 PM
I just finished a 12 hour render, only to watch it turn to muck after digital confusion was mistakenly added. It looked fine in the Render Image Viewer, up until the final minutes.

My question is, why does Digital Confusion get activated automatically when you open the Digital Confusion panel??? All I did was open and close the panel, I didn't specifically activate anything.

In comparission, the Hypervoxel panel doesn't automatically activate HV when you open the panel, the Surface Editor doesn't automatically start applying surfaces when you open the panel so why does Digital Confusion automatically get added to your render???

So it automatically get's added weather you like it or not, then you have to hunt through the system to find out where to deactivate it.

This is really not user freiendly. I wish Newtek would add some consistency to the way plugins work within Lightwave.

tmdag
01-04-2004, 02:03 PM
as i know, Digital confusion is plugin that you can add in layout/scene pannel, when u add that kinds of plugins they always turn active, like virtual darkroom etc