PDA

View Full Version : consistent audio levels in DDR

ktb
02-25-2019, 03:42 PM
Hello, I receive commercials from a lot of different sponsors and when I load them into DDR and play them, They will play at different volumes (some low and some real high) is there a way to make all clips play at same level when importing them. Thanks Kevin

jasono
02-25-2019, 05:34 PM
Hello, I receive commercials from a lot of different sponsors and when I load them into DDR and play them, They will play at different volumes (some low and some real high) is there a way to make all clips play at same level when importing them. Thanks Kevin

Assuming you're running through a Tricaster:

After clip imports you could set an audio level for it. (Click the speaker icon in right corner of thumbnail)

Another option, turn on and adjust the compressor limiter for the DDR channel in the audio mixer. (click the gear icon next to the DDR channel, then processing tab).

ktb
03-03-2019, 04:36 PM
Thanks, I'll give it a shot

ShaneP
03-24-2019, 09:23 AM
Assuming you're running through a Tricaster:

After clip imports you could set an audio level for it. (Click the speaker icon in right corner of thumbnail)

Another option, turn on and adjust the compressor limiter for the DDR channel in the audio mixer. (click the gear icon next to the DDR channel, then processing tab).

Thanks so much for the help. You saved my day.

Regards
Shane