PDA

View Full Version : LightWave 2019 released!

Marander
01-22-2019, 11:01 AM
Dear Wavers

Seems LW 2019 is out!

And surprisingly with UI updates and unlimited Undo.

If these optimizations work as advertised, I'll be glad to upgrade!

Good job NewTek!

SBowie
01-22-2019, 11:08 AM
And surprisingly with UI updates and unlimited Undo.Just to avoid any misconception, Undo support has been expanded as described below (from the site):

Unlimited Undo is now available in:

Graph Editor
Scene Editors, both new and classic
Dope Sheet
Many Layout navigation tools

Marander
01-22-2019, 11:18 AM
Just to avoid any misconception, Undo support has been expanded as described below (from the site):

Thanks I will test it out.

Schwyhart
01-22-2019, 11:23 AM
Awesome! Go lightwave!

Nicolas Jordan
01-22-2019, 11:30 AM
I'm very surprised a new release is available considering we have had to wait so long in the past between releases. I would have to guess that some of these features and improvements were already partially developed even when 2018 got released but who knows maybe development has hit a point where they are much more efficient and faster at development. I'm looking forward to looking more closely at everything in this new release!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm very surprised a new release is available considering we have had to wait so long in the past between releases. I would have to guess that some of these features and improvements were already partially developed even when 2018 got released but who knows maybe development has hit a point where they are much more efficient and faster at development. I'm looking forward to trying it out!

Chuck
01-22-2019, 11:34 AM
Let's continue this all on the same page, here:

LightWave 3D 2019 Announcement Discussion Thread (https://forums.newtek.com/showthread.php?158990-LightWave-3D%AE-2019-is-Now-Available)