PDA

View Full Version : SimpleSupers.com CG App

kevincopeland
01-21-2019, 04:05 PM
SimpleSupers is a plugin for PowerPoint on Windows. It allows you to use PowerPoint as a character generator with your production switcher or vision mixer. It generates an alpha channel from your PowerPoint slides outputs key and fill using your computers display outputs. It's a very simple, inexpensive solution for a CG or supplemental CG for your existing system. Many churches, ministries, schools and other production departments can't afford an external CG product. I developed this app for that market. Download the free trial at SimpleSupers.com and let me know what you think. Happy Supers.

JPulera
01-22-2019, 11:30 AM
Please consider adding NDI (with alpha) output, and the product will have much greater appeal to TriCaster (and vMix) users than a "Key+Fill" solution

Thanks

Jeff

kevincopeland
01-23-2019, 09:04 AM
I am looking into that, as well as a Mac version.

kevincopeland
01-24-2019, 01:27 PM
Please consider adding NDI (with alpha) output, and the product will have much greater appeal to TriCaster (and vMix) users than a "Key+Fill" solution

Thanks

Jeff

You can actually do this with NewTek Connect Pro $995. It takes your SDI inputs and will combine them with key and fill into 1 signal for NDI usage.