PDA

View Full Version : Two Thumbs Up for Rebel Hill Lightwave Training

Cobalt
01-08-2019, 04:28 PM
I have been slowly going through 4 of Rebel Hill's Lightwave training packages (Nodes, LSR, Animation, Rigging) and have to say that the training is excellent and the amount of information / content far exceeds the price of admission. I have been using Lightwave for about 18 years and have been at an "average user" plateau for a very long time. This training is helping me up my game and its far superior to some of the graduate level courses I took at the George Mason University Game Design program a few years ago.

Keep up the good work Rebel Hill! I hope you produce a particle FX / instances training package in the future.

VermilionCat
01-08-2019, 05:33 PM
Yup, a must have for every LW animators!

jwiede
01-08-2019, 05:57 PM
Yup, a must have for every LW animators!

Not just for animators, the RHN and LSR training are (IMO, anyway) must-have training for LW users in general!

TheLexx
01-08-2019, 06:16 PM
Yes RebelHill is a tremendous asset, and the old posts are a mine of information. It was great when he resurfaced. I remember once reading fascinated when he and RR were duking it out over IKBooster vs other animation approaches, creating an incoming "thought tide" feeding the mind of the reader. And lest we forget, at some point the RebelHill Face Rig will come out of beta and go live... Great stuff, a really happy new year.

:)

erikals
01-08-2019, 08:30 PM
Link >
http://www.rebelhill.net/html/rhlsr.html

Ma3rk
01-08-2019, 08:51 PM
Looking forward to the comparing notes & picking of brains. I've had the series since LAST Winter & no one to talk to.

RebelHill
01-09-2019, 01:06 PM
:heart: