PDA

View Full Version : Ann: 5 Lightwave Animation Pipelines into Unity

ConjureBunny
12-20-2018, 12:43 PM
I noticed people were having a few issues with getting LightWave animations. Well there's a trick to it. A few tricks, actually. I outline the whole thing here.

Four years ago I published a set of tutorials for Unity pipelines, and a lot has changed since then. In this bundle, you will get the earlier 4 Animation Pipeline pack, slightly edited for accuracy, plus additional notes for Unity 2018, Glycon, Substance Painter (including a Substance Painter config that simplifies Unity work), a model Santa Claus with no license restrictions, and a video on character animation. Over 700Mb of content and 20 minutes of additional, concise, edited video and instructions.

5 Lightwave Animation Pipelines For Unity (https://www.liberty3d.com/2018/12/5-lightwave-animation-pipelines-for-unity/)

Good luck, and I promise it's easier than it looks!

-Chilton

ernpchan
12-21-2018, 08:51 AM
Is there an upgrade path from the previous collection? I just bought the previous set last month.

ConjureBunny
12-24-2018, 08:12 AM
Is there an upgrade path from the previous collection? I just bought the previous set last month.

I suppose that would only make sense!

I'll see what I can set up.

-Chilton

ernpchan
12-24-2018, 08:46 AM
Thank you!

ernpchan
12-30-2018, 09:45 PM
I suppose that would only make sense!

I'll see what I can set up.

-Chilton

Is there any progress/update on this? I'd love to get current with the training.