PDA

View Full Version : Need to confirm VPR Open GL Overlay bug in 2018.0.7

Nicolas Jordan
12-20-2018, 09:28 AM
If I turn on VPR and then turn on Open GL Overlay it causes Lightwave to freeze on my machine in Lightwave 2018.0.7. Can someone please test this scene and confirm this bug for me so I can submit it.

Here is a link to the scene in my dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/s/8de5lzbf6eiudzt/GL%20Overlay%20Bug.zip?dl=0

MonroePoteet
12-20-2018, 11:46 AM
No, this does not freeze Layout for me in the LW2018.0.7 version. Note that when I load the scene, it complains about Environment Handler SunSky missing, and I say "No to All" to prevent loading it. You might disable the SunSky environment and see if it prevents the freeze.

mTp

P.S. I'm able to do full Perspective view navigation (move, rotation, zoom), etc. with OpenGL Overlay enabled in VPR with this scene. Again, maybe the Sunsky plugin is the problem.

Nicolas Jordan
12-20-2018, 12:01 PM
No, this does not freeze Layout for me in the LW2018.0.7 version. Note that when I load the scene, it complains about Environment Handler SunSky missing, and I say "No to All" to prevent loading it. You might disable the SunSky environment and see if it prevents the freeze.

mTp

P.S. I'm able to do full Perspective view navigation (move, rotation, zoom), etc. with OpenGL Overlay enabled in VPR with this scene. Again, maybe the Sunsky plugin is the problem.

Like you suggested I disabled the Sunsky plugin and now it seems fine and doesn't freeze so that seemed to be what was causing the problem. Thanks.