PDA

View Full Version : so long everyone

batzilla
01-02-2004, 02:43 AM
...and thanks for all the help over the last year and a half or so.I sold off my license to LW and wont be around anymore and just wanted to say thanks to all the people who helped out along the way.I'll miss LW but I have to move on to Maya (job related) and a little Max...my head is already about to bust : )

Have fun with LW8.I know its gonna be awesome.

Dave

cresshead
01-02-2004, 07:46 AM
have fun out there in "maya and max land"....

i've come from 3dsmax to lightwave and although i still fire up max every now n then..i'm a lightwaver now...

i'm sure you'll be back with lightwave one day soon.

good luck and make "cool stuff" in your 3d apps.

batzilla
01-02-2004, 08:13 AM
thanks cresshead-
make cool stuff I shall.I actually kinda started using Max about 5 years ago and dropped it once I started using LW.I'm new to Maya and absolutly love it.Max is great too but prefer LW over Max.

I may be back to LW someday.Who knows.If I didnt need the money for Maya i'd keep LW but i'm too broke right now : /

dablan
01-02-2004, 08:40 AM
You can still visit and post on the forums!

Stop on in!

batzilla
01-02-2004, 12:42 PM
good idea Dan. I will keep stopping by and checking out the scene.Maybe after awhile i'll repurchase LW and have 3 3d progs. : )
whoa...that would be something.Ojnce LW8 is released i'll be interested the see all of the reactions so i'll be back.

siproductions
01-02-2004, 01:04 PM
Please do stop back by now and then. I would like to hear your comments on Maya.:)