PDA

View Full Version : SG Fertiliser on Mac, LW2018

raw-m
12-14-2018, 12:08 PM
It was never perfect but I'm really tired of all the work arounds just animate and extrude a simple piece of modelled geometry (what with the split app, I'd have thought Newtek would have worked on a solution to this, by now!). I can't get it to load under LW2018 on Mac, I know PC users have better luck. Anyone else had success or know of the developer I could possibly contact? Any help would be really v much appreciated!

prometheus
12-14-2018, 12:33 PM
It was never perfect but I'm really tired of all the work arounds just animate and extrude a simple piece of modelled geometry (what with the split app, I'd have thought Newtek would have worked on a solution to this, by now!). I can't get it to load under LW2018 on Mac, I know PC users have better luck. Anyone else had success or know of the developer I could possibly contact? Any help would be really v much appreciated!

I didnīt know fertilizer should work in 2018 on PC, for me it didnīt work..but perhaps there was something adressed in the later 2018 builds then?

jwiede
12-14-2018, 07:46 PM
I don't even see a Mac version, or a LW2018 version for that matter, where did you find the Mac version (maybe point to the thread)?

oliverhotz
12-15-2018, 09:41 AM
I didnīt know fertilizer should work in 2018 on PC, for me it didnīt work..but perhaps there was something adressed in the later 2018 builds then?

it works fine in 2018. (pc)

prometheus
12-15-2018, 12:01 PM
it works fine in 2018. (pc)

Huh..you are right, How could I have missed that..either I must have done something wrong, or I may have tried it in 2018.0 version, I now tried it with 2018.01 and it works.
Thanks for the heads up, so growing from weightmaps such as verdure tree and weight outward is working.

And to note, the build in growth in verdure, is also working.