PDA

View Full Version : Newtek Forum acting weird

calilifestyle
11-15-2018, 11:53 PM
I keep getting errors sometime even cloudfare problems where i can't get into forum

Mastoy
11-16-2018, 01:31 AM
Yup ! Same here ...
I'm banned from the forums from time to time :D
(Why ? Newtek, whyyyy ??) :D

TheLexx
11-16-2018, 03:35 AM
I am getting a banned error message too (at least I hope it is an error :D). The forum was down at least twice yesterday (from different machines). Another server data gremlin maybe ?

Qexit
11-16-2018, 04:17 AM
The 'access denied' temporary ban problem seems to be affecting quite a few people since the temproary disappearance of the forums yesterday. I started a thread about it over on Lightwiki:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/lightwiki/permalink/1653962554709737/

Hopefully, someone at Newtek will be able to resolve the issue soon as it is quite annoying and makes the forums effectively innaccesible :(

erikals
11-16-2018, 07:05 AM
seems to be solved ?

edit; nope...

Qexit
11-16-2018, 07:17 AM
seems to be solved ?

edit; nope...Nope, still getting the banned/access denied message here. Took a couple of attempts just to post this reply.

SBowie
11-16-2018, 07:42 AM
Hopefully, someone at Newtek will be able to resolve the issue soon as it is quite annoying and makes the forums effectively innaccesible :(We experienced some problems here yesterday during and subsequent to a backup being performed. It seems to be back to normal today though. If you have a continuing issue, just use the "Contact ?Us" link at the bottom of the page to report it, please.

Lito
11-16-2018, 08:17 AM
I was getting the error earlier this morning so I went elsewhere for a while, came back, and now it seems to be working. This happened last night also, visited was getting the temp ban message, then came back a few minutes later and it was working again. So at least from my perspective it seems to be an intermittent problem.

Qexit
11-16-2018, 08:29 AM
We experienced some problems here yesterday during and subsequent to a backup being performed. It seems to be back to normal today though. If you have a continuing issue, just use the "Contact ?Us" link at the bottom of the page to report it, please.Will do :)

prometheus
11-16-2018, 08:32 AM
Took several attempts, just had this banned issue as well a couple of minutes ago, and I canīt use "contact us" either ..getting a banned prompt from that as well..
After several login attempts, I finally managed this post.

MonroePoteet
11-16-2018, 08:34 AM
This is still happening to me, arbitrarily it seems. It was also happening last night.

The sequence this morning was I got into LW - Community, could see the threads listing page, but trying to get into a thread (including this one) failed with the Cloudflare error (zipped error page attached). I tried several threads, all failed. Tried logging in - failed. Restarted Firefox in Safe Mode, then was able to see the threads, log in, etc.. Restarted Firefox with my Add-ons enabled, still no Cloudflare error. Cleared all history and Firefox cache, still no error in either LW - Community or LW - General Support, but when I tried LW - General Techniques, Tips & Tricks, go the error again. Back to LW - Community, no problem. Logged in, no problem. Now it seems to be working consistently.

mTp

MonroePoteet
11-16-2018, 12:51 PM
No further problems since my previous post.

mTp

jaf
11-17-2018, 05:25 AM
See https://forums.newtek.com/showthread.php?158534-Forum-error-1015