PDA

View Full Version : Graphics for use with Sportzcast Scorebot

VPLance
11-02-2018, 05:09 AM
Hi all,

Is there a way to import graphics I've made in Adobe Illustrator/photoshop, to use with Sportzcast CG? We use the Scorebot 1000 with our college teams, but the graphic supplied is pretty bad. The new graphic produced in AI/PS does not have any team names/score numbers/clock/etc, it's basically just colours with logos.

Thanks in advance!

LP

kanep
11-02-2018, 09:23 AM
If I recall, the Scorebot unit can output DataLink into the TriCaster if you are running a system with Advanced Edition software. Using that you can then build title temples using your PS images then have your own graphics with updated scoreboard info.

nsdV
11-03-2018, 08:33 AM
We use this. You need to make your background scorebug in PhotoShop and then save it as a PNG. Then go to your Sportzcast CG software (add-on's) and load your new background that you just made. You'll then need to drag your different data fields on top of you graphic. There's always a lot of formatting that goes along with this. Don't for save your layout before you exit the software and go back into your Tricaster session. I spoke with their owner and apparently there's a formatting "painter" in the works???

Here's a link to our last FB game that uses the scorebug. https://youtu.be/FrkpNxDfAfw?t=2323