PDA

View Full Version : Replacing Default "FADE" transition

nsdV
10-08-2018, 08:05 PM
I'm interested in adding transition between clips that are stored in the DDR's to run "highlights" from replay clips (chopped recorded clips) I like that you can press "Alt+f" and quickly add a transition(s) but I would like it to be something custom or maybe the "Neon Sports Replay" transition that comes with the TC.

My questions...

I thought if I replaced (in the windows folders) the default FADE transition to another one (Neon Sports Replay)...copied over the top and replaced it... that it would used this replaced transition instead of the default FADE when I press "Alt+f" in the DDR. I tried it and it still used the FADE. Is it possible to do this. Where is it pulling that default transition from? It has to be somewhere.???

nsdV
10-16-2018, 11:21 PM
Anyone? Is this possible?

Stream
10-17-2018, 11:25 AM
Hi,
When you hit alt+f, it brings up the fade transition. If you look at that fade icon, you will see a little '+' sign. Click on that, that will let you pick what transition you would like to use. After you set one up, you can right click on the transition you can copy it and then paste it as a transition very quickly between the other clips in the DDR

kanep
10-17-2018, 04:08 PM
It's not perfect, but I made a macro of loading a transition into a DDR. When I recall it, the transition always gets loaded at the end of the playlist, but then you can drag it to the location you want. Still faster than manually loading the transition.

nsdV
10-25-2018, 12:07 PM
It's not perfect, but I made a macro of loading a transition into a DDR. When I recall it, the transition always gets loaded at the end of the playlist, but then you can drag it to the location you want. Still faster than manually loading the transition.

Okay, I've done this. I've have it copy a selected clip, paste it onto the last "page" (value 11) of the ddr and adds the default fade. That works. Is there a way to record, changing the transition do a different transitions (such as the Neon Replay). I've tried a couple different things and nothing seems to work. I know I can manually click the "+" and change it to to any transition but I'm trying to make this as easy as possible for my students.

nsdV
11-03-2018, 08:36 AM
Anyone?

Is there a way to record, changing the transition do a different transitions (such as the Neon Replay). I've tried a couple different things and nothing seems to work.

I know I can manually click the "+" and change it to to any transition but I'm trying to make this as easy as possible for my students (this action is can NOT be recorded as MACRO).