PDA

View Full Version : No audio on headphone out

MauriceP
09-27-2018, 02:10 PM
Hi,

I'm getting a situation where I have no sound coming to my headphones if I plug them in after the show starts. I need to plug them in and restart the whole machine to get sound.

Also I noticed that line input is only available input one mic input is only available on input two. Is that how it works? does my line in always need to come in on input one?

Thanks!

Cheers,
Maurice

JPulera
09-27-2018, 03:03 PM
Hi Maurice,

Very helpful when requesting assistance to let us know what TriCaster model you have, and whether running Standard or Advanced Edition software. If you have TC Mini, then yes the LINE input is only INPUT 1 and Mic is only INPUT 2, that's the way it is.

You certainly ought to be able to connect and disconnect headphones at any time and not lose sound, that is odd. Using 1/4" headphone jack and not a "Windows audio" connector on back, correct? Can't use those little mini jacks for audio, disregard those.

Thank you

Jeff

MauriceP
09-28-2018, 08:28 AM
Oops! Sorry I forgot that important bit of info. Yes Tricaster Mini HDMI version running Advanced Edition.

Yep, I am using the 1/4 jack on the front of the unit. I will see if there are any updates this morning.

Thank you for confirming audio in situation.

Cheers,
Maurice