PDA

View Full Version : Get BobsSoftFX before the end of the year!

ScorpioProd
12-31-2003, 12:06 AM
Hey everyone,

It's your last chance this year to buy Bob Tasa's awesome first plug-in for VT-Edit!

Bob's plug-in gives you awesome softFX on clips with alpha channel so you can do many effects that the VT[3]'s DVE engine does not natively support!

This is the way to make your lower-thirds fly on with life!

My own main uses for it are for lower-thirds, other CG fly-ons and for between stills in photo montage segments.

It will also work with normal RTV and RTV+alpha streams. Why not wipe into and out of a scroll?

Anyway, more importantly, I think we all need to show Bob that third-party plug-ins are WANTED and NEEDED by us VT[3] users. And the only way to show this is with our credit cards, NOW!

We all talk about stuff we want, so now it's time to support someone that delivers it!

www.toastergarage.com

Happy New Year!

UnCommonGrafx
12-31-2003, 09:14 AM
Here here, Eugene!!!

I'm nosy and I asked: our crowd is traditionally cheap -- Folks aren't buying.

Now, I happen to know that he's working on more 'missing links' for us and it really is up to us to support his endeavors. BobSoftFX is gonna go through some enhancements in the future; get on board while the gettin's good.
The next offering is gonna be HOT, too!

Scott Bates
12-31-2003, 10:03 AM
I strongly second both Eugene and Robert. The feature request list is long, NewTek is working on it, but Bob has plugged one of those major holes for us in the meantime, with more on the way - we need to support him and all others who give us the tools we need!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone who contributes here. The support by NewTek, the Dealers and the Users is fantastic and is a major Value-Added Feature of VT[x]!