PDA

View Full Version : Daktronics Clock Under 1 Minute

GThomas
08-28-2018, 11:01 AM
Has anyone run into this with Daktronics into Livetext? When on a football sport code in the Daktronics controller, the clock in Livetext displays seconds without the colon or preceding zeros. So it shows "8" instead of "0:08." This is going through an All Sport CG. Thanks!

kltv
08-28-2018, 02:44 PM
Are you using %DakClock% as the variable or something else? I know that works normally for basketball and I feel like it does for football games that I've worked. I do remember in basketball that the shot clock comes in like that, with just the number. The play clock might do that too in football.

Kris

GThomas
08-29-2018, 06:53 AM
Are you using %DakClock% as the variable or something else? I know that works normally for basketball and I feel like it does for football games that I've worked. I do remember in basketball that the shot clock comes in like that, with just the number. The play clock might do that too in football.

Kris

I am using %CGDakClock% and it always works fine for basketball. It might be something that can't be fixed (or is the fault of the venue for using the wrong sport code perhaps), but I thought I'd see if anyone has seen this before. Thanks!

kltv
08-29-2018, 11:28 AM
I'm doing a football game this Saturday where they use Daktronics with LiveText through the AllSportCG. I'll check out what happens there and let you know.

Kris

ctc2010
09-04-2018, 09:11 PM
If you do %CGDakMin%:%CGDakSec% it will display it as 0:XX

GThomas
09-05-2018, 10:28 AM
If you do %CGDakMin%:%CGDakSec% it will display it as 0:XX

That's a great idea. I'll try that next time. Thanks!