PDA

View Full Version : "LIVE to facebook" future scenario NDI

Shawn Farrell
07-27-2018, 12:58 PM
I probably should't ask this but instead of entering the settings to go live to facebook and getting them to jive would it be possible for the TriCaster output to "Take Over" the built in webcam output signal and then you could just "Go Live" right from face book. I imagine using a second machine pulling the output of the TriCaster over NDI into it and projecting it's image at same resolution as a webcam...AM I CRAZY? maybe...but I have a TriCaster so I'm really special

-=*>N D I<*=-
"The Future"

BrianRoberts
08-06-2018, 08:36 AM
I think i understand what you are asking. When i do fb live from my tricaster I just use the preset and log into fb and chose the page I am broadcasting to. Does your scenario involve a livestream that isnt scheduled on fb? I am not sure if you can have the tricaster output directly take over the webcam side of a fb live event without something in between. you could use NDI virtual input or another plugin I am completely blanking on that uses NDI as a webcam source for most VOIP programs. I think you would need another laptop to utilize the tricaster output.

i am curious since your forum sig mentions TCmini AE, is the facebook stream profile not doing what you need because it works great for me when i occasionally use it. I do more to youtube than facebook thought

alonso
08-06-2018, 11:03 AM
I have a tutorial ( in spanish) but i think you can understand the images. this is what are you asking about?
https://youtu.be/_zmo09k-Rns

Shawn Farrell
08-14-2018, 11:20 AM
Thanks guys!