PDA

View Full Version : Webpages as overlays in the TC1

sbazucki
07-17-2018, 03:54 PM
Hi guys,

We're moving from Vmix to tricaster shortly but I think I may have ran into an issue. Currently we use a webpage as an overlay in vmix to show team stats. It's rather easy in Vmix as I just add the webpage with alpha, hit my shortcut to refresh the page and on the uppress it brings the overlay in.

This works extremely well for what we need. It's a click and a button push to bring in an entire teams roster + kills + score.

My issue is I can't find a way to import a webpage on the TC1 after searching the forums and documentation. Does anyone know of a way to handle this in the TC1? I have two developers working on API scoring through a website pull but, I don't want to waste all their time if the only workaround is to NDI it from another machine.

TL;DR Can I bring a webpage in as an overlay in the TC1?

webslave
07-17-2018, 08:48 PM
You'd need to do this via NDI or you could get your devs to put it into datalink for you.

kanep
07-17-2018, 09:30 PM
Doing it via DataLink shouldn't be hard for you developers to add. Send me a direct message and I can get you the HTTP RESTful API command they would need.

If you plan on getting Premium Access on your TC1, you can have animated titles with dynamically updating data.