PDA

View Full Version : db&w nodeMeister 2018.2 is available now

Lightwolf
07-02-2018, 09:06 AM
Hello there,

we've just released nodeMeister 2018.2.

The focus on this release has been the general workflow of using nodeMeister, including presets, working with multiple scenes as well as compatibility with überPass.

One major change is the ability for the nodeMeister node to host a local graph. This makes it behave like a compound - but still allows you to add controls for the inputs of the underlying graph.

You can copy from a local to a global graph or vice versa. This allows you, for example, to create locally use the copy of a global graph if you need it tweaked in one specific case.

The node settings can now be stored in a preset and recalled again. We've also added a button to open the master plugin from the node for convenience.

Presets in the master plugin now allow you to either load a preset as a new graph or replace an existing graph.
To make this possible, the nodeMeister node handles changes in the graphs it references much more robustly.

We have worked closely with Oliver Hotz from Origami Digital to make sure that überPäss and nodeMeister work together seamlessly.

https://youtu.be/A8u4gby4Olw

Please visit our website for more information: https://www.db-w.com/23-frontpage/272-nodemeister-2018-2

Cheers,
Mike

omichon
07-02-2018, 10:25 AM
Thanks for the update, Mike.
Glad to see that some 3rd party developers are working closely to make sure their tools are playing nicely together :thumbsup:

Lightwolf
07-02-2018, 12:23 PM
Glad to see that some 3rd party developers are working closely to make sure their tools are playing nicely together :thumbsup:
You're welcome. :)

There's so few of us, we have to. ;)

Cheers,
Mike

jwiede
07-02-2018, 03:43 PM
You're welcome. :)

There's so few of us, we have to. ;)

True that, but please know we really appreciate the hard work you put in!

gar26lw
07-03-2018, 07:39 AM
is there any discount for owners of shadermiester and other db plugins (perhaps own a few and then qualify?)

Lightwolf
07-03-2018, 07:46 AM
is there any discount for owners of shadermiester and other db plugins (perhaps own a few and then qualify?)

If you are an owner of shaderMeister then you should have gotten a discount code for a future purchase in our first newsletter that we send out at the beginning of the year.

If you are indeed an owner of shaderMeister and missed the mail, please get in touch with us: [email protected] and we'll sort it out.

We also offer a variety of bundles.

Cheers,
Mike

adk
07-03-2018, 05:05 PM
If you are an owner of shaderMeister then you should have gotten a discount code for a future purchase in our first newsletter that we send out at the beginning of the year.

If you are indeed an owner of shaderMeister and missed the mail, please get in touch with us: [email protected] and we'll sort it out.

Cheers,
Mike

Dang, I missed that newsletter Mike. I was about to buy nodeMeister today (forgot to do it after release :foreheads ) so will shoot that email across.
Cheers for the heads up and keep up the fantastic work!

True that, but please know we really appreciate the hard work you put in!
What jwiede said :thumbsup:

gar26lw
07-03-2018, 08:30 PM

Cheers,
Mike

yeah, i didn't get the mail. maybe it was filtered out? OK, thanks :)

Kryslin
07-03-2018, 09:03 PM
Mine wound up in my ISP's spam trap, too. Got db&w whitelisted now, and will be adding nodemeister to my normal install of lightwave...

Lightwolf
07-04-2018, 03:00 AM
For those of you that missed it, here's what we posted in our newsletter back then:

https://www.db-w.com/22-news/220-2018updates

And if you're interested in staying up to date with us, here's a link to subscribe: https://www.db-w.com/lists/?p=subscribe - plus the usual suspects like facebook of course. ;)

We're planning on sending out one mail per quarter at the moment - unless there's major new announcements which would get special treatment.

Cheers,
Mike

omichon
07-04-2018, 03:11 AM
Edit : nevermind...

Lightwolf
07-04-2018, 03:22 AM
Edit : nevermind...

Too late now. :D

omichon
07-04-2018, 03:36 AM
Too late now. :D