PDA

View Full Version : Layout not communicating with modeller

Andy Webb
06-29-2018, 10:58 AM
All of a sudden seleting an object in Layout and clicking the modeller button opens modeller but no model is loaded.

It was working but now it's stopped, tried rebooting etc but no luck, anyone have any thoughts on this?

LW2018.0.4 on Windows 10

rustythe1
07-13-2018, 06:15 AM
did you fix this, just had the same/similar problem, affecting both 2018 and 2015, you can send objects from layout and they show, but if you edit them they will not update in layout, and if you go to the object drop down in modeller, usually you get the contents of layout listed and ghosted out, which you can then call to modeller, but nothing showing in the list suggesting the hub is being blocked from seeing layout, I can see everything looks fine in the hub window, modeller shows up when activated, shows what content its accessing, it just will not send it back or update (even if you click send to layout or synchronise)

Andy Webb
07-13-2018, 09:38 AM
No I didn't, but upgrading to 2018.0.5 restored it. Just hope it stays linked this time. Sorry I have no idea what causes this to suddenly happen...

rustythe1
07-14-2018, 04:07 AM
looks like it could be a windows 10 thing as more users now reporting on facebook etc, seems common thing is the q1 feature update, some people will only just be getting the update as it was delayed to any pc that had intel ssd due to a bug