PDA

View Full Version : exrTrader and LW 2015.3 hanging on renders

mummyman
06-27-2018, 12:36 PM
I just had a strange issue in 2015.3, where having exrTrader enabled and doing an F9 is killing a render frame... however, unchecking this, the render pumps through in say a min or 2. Rechecking immediately jacks the rendertime up to 12 plus mins.. and more because I didn't wait for it to finish. Strange! If I submit to my farm.. it renders fine (or did). Anyone run across this? Not a huge deal... but threw me off for a while.

raw-m
06-27-2018, 01:58 PM
Yes, I’ve noticed this with f9, too. No problems with f10/lwsn so didn’t investigate further!

jwiede
06-27-2018, 05:59 PM
I just had a strange issue in 2015.3, where having exrTrader enabled and doing an F9 is killing a render frame... however, unchecking this, the render pumps through in say a min or 2. Rechecking immediately jacks the rendertime up to 12 plus mins.. and more because I didn't wait for it to finish. Strange! If I submit to my farm.. it renders fine (or did). Anyone run across this? Not a huge deal... but threw me off for a while.

What's your OS config? Also, which version/revision of exrTrader?

mummyman
06-28-2018, 08:56 AM
Windows 7 / exrTrader v1.6b (sorry, haven't checked to see if there were updates for it) I actually was not too concerned because it did render fine in the end. But it threw me off.