PDA

View Full Version : The BBC is letting you download more than 16,000 free sound effect samples f

robertoortiz
04-20-2018, 11:47 AM
here can be few organisations that have used more sound effects than the BBC, so there’s bound to be great interest in the news that the corporation has now made more than 16,000 of its FX available for free download.

These are being released under the RemArc licence, which means that they can be used for “personal, educational or research purposes”.https://www.musicradar.com/news/the-bbc-is-letting-you-download-more-than-16000-free-sound-effect-samples-from-its-archive

shrox
04-20-2018, 12:43 PM
That's a lot of sound.

Dan Ritchie
04-20-2018, 01:35 PM
The BBC is also coming out with a new Watership Down.

JamesCurtis
04-21-2018, 04:30 PM
Animated or Live Action, CG 3D. Do you have any info?

PetGerbil
04-21-2018, 06:40 PM
The BBC is also coming out with a new Watership Down.

Hey kids,gather round and we'll watch this cute animated adventure. It's got cute rabbits!"

time passes....

oh god! oh no, nonononono....noooooooo!!! make it stop, make it stop!!!!please make it stop!!!

much therapy later....

wingzeta
04-21-2018, 11:08 PM
Animated or Live Action, CG 3D. Do you have any info?

Yeah, it's live action. They found a warren of talking rabbits and trained them at the royal Shakespeare company.:foreheads

Dan Ritchie
04-25-2018, 09:29 AM
A band of rabbits takes a perilous journey to find a new home in this adaptation of the beloved novel. An animated miniseries from Netflix and BBC One.

PetGerbil
04-25-2018, 09:43 AM
I have visions of fields full of blood,spilling from the sun into the dirt....

kopperdrake
04-25-2018, 12:32 PM
Hey kids,gather round and we'll watch this cute animated adventure. It's got cute rabbits!"

time passes....

oh god! oh no, nonononono....noooooooo!!! make it stop, make it stop!!!!please make it stop!!!

much therapy later....

Tell me about it. My parents took us to see it for my sister's birthday, I was 8 at the time. Talk about a fun birthday surprise...

wyattharris
04-25-2018, 03:42 PM
Yeah, I was pretty young when my uncle first showed it to me.
That first time, phew. I had to recover but it became one of my favorites after that.

I love these descriptions: Two-stroke petrol engine driving small elevator, start, run, stop.
Talk about specific. :D