PDA

View Full Version : Spark Tally Lights

jeremybrandt
04-12-2018, 07:54 AM
Hey,

So I just received an HDMI Spark yesterday and I'm learning the ins and outs today. I followed all the basics - updated the firmware, installed the NDI-HX drivers where needed and everything seems to be operating smoothly (clean signal delivered to Net1), except the tally lights on the Spark. I've got the Spark connected via ethernet to the same switch that my TriCaster Mini (running standard edition), but there are no tally signals coming up on the Spark (regardless if it's on the Program or Next). Is this because I'm on standard edition? I plan to upgrade to AE in a couple months.
The Mini is up to date with latest software. I should also mention I'm running Metasetz tally for my non NDI studio cameras.

Thanks!

jeremybrandt
04-20-2018, 09:53 AM
Just an update...I get tally lights on this Spark when I bring it up via NDI Monitor. I'm thinking that the TriCaster Mini running standard edition is not sending a tally signal to a source coming in through Net1 or Net2 inputs? That would make sense to me. So I'm guessing that when I upgrade to Advanced Edition, this won't be an issue.

kanep
04-20-2018, 12:59 PM
Just tried it myself. The tally lights are working on AE, I didn't tally with SE.

jeremybrandt
04-20-2018, 02:20 PM
Thanks Kane...that’s what I was hoping.