PDA

View Full Version : Plug-in Missing? I don’t know what has gone wrong?

Munty
04-09-2018, 10:01 AM
Hi All

I’m using Lightwave V11.6.2 and have just finished producing 3 short animation files. Over the period of completing them I have saved 2 previous versions of them, making a total of 9 files. They are within the Lightwave folder structure, i.e. within a ‘Scenes’ folder. For tidiness I thought it would be advantageous to cut the 6 previous version files and place them in another job bag entitled Scenes OLD, it is still within the Content Directory.

After doing this I wanted to open one of the finished scene files but now I have encountered a dialogue box entitled ‘Plug-in Missing’ saying: No plug-in of type MasterHandler found with name .DynamicsMaster. Would you like to load it from disk? With prompts ‘Yes’ or ‘Cancel’ or ‘No’ or ‘No to all’.

I would be grateful if someone could tell me what’s gone wrong, I have never encountered this dialogue box appearing before opening any scene File in the past? Also how to rectify the problem?

Kind regards

Munty

Munty
04-09-2018, 10:12 AM
Sorry for bothering you all but I have sorted the problem out myself!!!

I went into Edit Plug-ins.

Clicked on Scene Master and hit the Scan Directory Button. That has seemed to have corrected my problem because the files now load without the Plug-in Missing dialogue box appearing.

Kind regards

Munty