PDA

View Full Version : Graph Editor - Bezier Spline Constraints?

devin
04-05-2018, 03:50 PM
I've always relied on TCB but am now trying to utilize bezier curves in the graph editor to really tweak things out a bit further. Are there some hot keys that I may be unaware of to coincide with their use? In AE, you can constrain the bezier handle along the axis (i.e. keep it perfectly horizontal) as you pull it out. I can't seem to figure out how to do this in LW.

Appreciate any insight.

Chrusion
04-05-2018, 05:06 PM
Afraid not. I, too, want the same modifier keys (shift, cntrl, alt) that have become almost universal for tool constrains in ALL parts of LW and Modeler.

devin
04-05-2018, 05:22 PM
Thanks for the confirmation. The graph editor needs some love, for sure.

Ztreem
04-05-2018, 05:32 PM
Thanks for the confirmation. The graph editor needs some love, for sure.

Yes, for sure. This is not limited to only the graph editor, these kind of small missing features is all over lightwave. Itís been suggested from the users many times that the developers needs to look at all features already there and clean up and refine them but nothing is happening.

jeric_synergy
04-05-2018, 11:44 PM
Afraid not. I, too, want the same modifier keys (shift, cntrl, alt) that have become almost universal for tool constrains in ALL parts of LW and Modeler.

Man, that's some LHF if ever I saw it. Have you (and you and you) submitted Feature Requests specifically on this? I think the new regime may be paying a bit more attention.