PDA

View Full Version : 3play 440 scoreclock overlay burn-in

SloCookie
03-04-2018, 02:07 PM
Hello. This is probably a really dumb question but I was hoping to key a live camera shot of the clock over one or all four angles and have it burned in for replay.
Doable within 3play?

Thanks

kanep
03-04-2018, 05:47 PM
Not 'burned in', but you can overlay a shot clock over the output.

You can do this using the DSK feature on the 440.

Set your DSK source to be the 'Clip List Preview' angle that you are feeding in the inputs on the live clock on. Turn on the DSK and use the position controerl to resize, crop and position the shot clock where you want it on screen. Now whatever clip you load in the Output, you will get the shot clock that matches. You can also make a macro to turn the DSK on/off to make it easy have the clock on the screen when you want it.

doctorsunshine
03-05-2018, 07:29 AM
Is clip list preview available on 440 ?

I was thinking it's only available on 4800....

kanep
03-05-2018, 08:41 AM
Is clip list preview available on 440 ?

I was thinking it's only available on 4800....

Yes, the 'Clip List Preview' feature can be found on the 3PLAY 440, 4800 and the new 3P1.

doctorsunshine
03-05-2018, 08:43 AM
Thanks. but not in Mini then.

SloCookie
03-06-2018, 12:39 PM
Not 'burned in', but you can overlay a shot clock over the output.

You can do this using the DSK feature on the 440.

Set your DSK source to be the 'Clip List Preview' angle that you are feeding in the inputs on the live clock on. Turn on the DSK and use the position controerl to resize, crop and position the shot clock where you want it on screen. Now whatever clip you load in the Output, you will get the shot clock that matches. You can also make a macro to turn the DSK on/off to make it easy have the clock on the screen when you want it.

I guess we'll have to record our replay output and lift an overhead shot out of that for use later or pre key our overheads before they get to the 3play.

Thanks for your quick response,

Pat

Zane Condren
03-06-2018, 04:49 PM
Thanks. but not in Mini then.

Correct,