PDA

View Full Version : I Upgraded

rdolishny
02-23-2018, 09:11 PM
That is all. Pretty happy to be finished a project and have some downtime to take advantage of the very reasonable upgrade price.

Next big purchase is a Rift with Quill. Have you guys seen the animations coming out of it this week? Incredible.

daforum
02-24-2018, 12:19 AM
Cool that you upgraded. I can only dream of doing it.

Any links to what you have seen Rift with Quill do?

Ma3rk
02-24-2018, 02:02 AM
Ya, I'm planning to upgrade next month as well mostly to take advantage of the pricing & some of the new features. But not sure when I 'll be able to put aside time to do some serious playing or even just kicking of the tires. Actually that's not a bad thing. Work is really been making up for lost time this year making up for several slump years (I'm in film production), But I'm retiiring at the end of this year so should have all sorts so time then. Or not. Hope to explore some new directions certainly & lightwave will be an aspect of that I'm sure.

daforum
02-24-2018, 07:48 AM
Hi Ma3rk. I wish I was you, working in film production then being able to retire!
I've had a few slump years so would love to be involved with film production to make up the years lost.

Then I'd upgrade...hooray!!

Asticles
02-24-2018, 08:52 AM
That is all. Pretty happy to be finished a project and have some downtime to take advantage of the very reasonable upgrade price.

Next big purchase is a Rift with Quill. Have you guys seen the animations coming out of it this week? Incredible.

Congrats!

Talking about oculus, not sure about the benefits of having eight hours a day an screen near the eyes.

rdolishny
02-25-2018, 06:06 PM
Spend some time in here and weep with joy.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/virtual.animation