PDA

View Full Version : Import button in Modeller not working?

Revanto
02-23-2018, 06:33 PM
This might seem kind of weird but whenever I press the Import button in Modeller LW2018, nothing happens. Now, I did import some settings from LW9.6 which may have added the import button so I don't remember if LW2018 has an import button or not.

Anyone else have this issue?

Revanto

ConjureBunny
02-23-2018, 07:00 PM
I don't think the Import button is in 2018 by default, so yeah it might be something from your 9.6 settings. What type of file are you importing?

-Chilton

Revanto
02-24-2018, 01:16 AM
I don't think the Import button is in 2018 by default, so yeah it might be something from your 9.6 settings. What type of file are you importing?

-Chilton

Not a specific type of file, per se, but sometimes when I get a free file online or something I used to have no problem importing 'some' file types.

Anyway, here's a screenshot of the menu, just for reference.

Rev. :p

jwiede
02-25-2018, 11:59 AM
My LW2018 Modeler "Import" menu entry has a submenu, thus requires a sub-menu choice and makes sense that selecting by itself does nothing.

It looks like yours has been corrupted somehow.

Revanto
03-03-2018, 04:55 AM
My LW2018 Modeler "Import" menu entry has a submenu, thus requires a sub-menu choice and makes sense that selecting by itself does nothing.

It looks like yours has been corrupted somehow.

Yeah, that is weird. I tried to add the options in the menu but I'm missing PDB loader for some reason. I don't actually need it but who knows in the future.

In Layout, some of the text on the buttons are missing such the Y in the XYZ values and all the HPB values.

There are also minor text bleeding/peeking in the edges of some of the modeler option panels. Not that annoying but just there. I can survive with some of these minor glitches but missing tools and options are a no-no.

Rev. :p