PDA

View Full Version : Let's not argu and bicker about who shot who...

trentonia
12-24-2003, 10:33 AM
2 years between LW7 and LW8 is perfectly fine with me. I still haven't learned all the features, in totality, of LW5, 6, or 7. I don't know about you, but I am disgusted with companies that put out updates every 3 weeks and want $500.00 per update, when in reality, the update is nothing more than a bug fix for the previous release. Like Apple going from OS 10.2.5.8.6.2 to 10.2.5.8.6.3 and they want $200.00. And, Steve Jobs wonders why PCs dominate the market. NewTek is doing just fine by me. You guys could probably take 2 more years and nobody would have 'mastered' LW 7.5 by then. Let's face it, all these people who piss, moan, and gripe about LW8 aren't going going to be happy until NewTek adds a button that says, "do my job". Anyway, that my 27 cents worth. Have a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Kooky Kwanzaa, and most importantly of all, a prosperous new year. NewTek Rocks!

milkman
12-24-2003, 10:51 AM
dangit.. what is that line (from your subject) from. It is so familiar, yet I can't place my finger on it.

Myko
12-24-2003, 11:00 AM
OOOOOOh OOOOOOOh!.... I know!!!

*waving hand in the air before anyone is picked to answer*

Was it, Who shot Mr. Burns?...

or if your old like me... Who shot JR from Dallas?

:D

milkman
12-24-2003, 11:06 AM
I was thinking Monty Python and the Holy Grail, but the line from that was, "Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who..."

prospector
12-24-2003, 11:37 AM
I still haven't learned all the features, in totality, of LW5, 6, or 7.

What what WAAATT????? (as said by Kyles mom)

You mean to tell us that you HAVEN'T done every possable button combination,every possable bone angle,every possable morph of every possable object like the rest of us?? You HAVEN'T made the worlds GREATEST animation yet???

Where have you been???

We NEED 8....like yesterday..

:D :D

Happy holidays everyone

Myko
12-24-2003, 11:39 AM
Ahhh Crap! Your right.

That's why I never participated in class discussion. :(

DeltaF86
12-24-2003, 01:12 PM
Well, its better than me! i still don't know what the hell they are talking about...:)