PDA

View Full Version : Buffer bug?

Mats Andersen
02-12-2018, 06:53 AM
two things.

depth pass - I save as tga. range 0-100m output is black only. its seen in VPR when normalize is turned on but thats as far as it goes.

Surface ID - strange fringe around edges. Tried to crack it, but it comes and goes. mostly comes.. see attached?

Any clues?

Sensei
02-12-2018, 08:44 AM
Surface ID - strange fringe around edges. Tried to crack it, but it comes and goes. mostly comes.. see attached?

Any clues?

Looks like anti-aliasing done on surface id pass...

Mats Andersen
02-12-2018, 01:19 PM
Hi and thanks for your reply! Yes indeed it seem that AA is causing it... Then I wonder how I can render my sequence without AA on the buffers? The alternative will be to re render the sequences seperately without AA. A lot of extra work that is.
And anyone has a clue why AA applies to this surface ID when it doesnt work. Propably something that will be mended in next release

For the depth buffer I havent figured out yet what cause it to be dead. It works in VPR an normalize switched on but never as rendered file output - Its there but no usable info in it.
Previously I used PSD export depth buffer - worked fine. it cant possibly be that hard to get depth to work?

Mats

Mats Andersen
02-12-2018, 01:33 PM
Damn it - now it works for no obvious reason or change of settings..