PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holiday Season, everyone !

Jim Capillo
12-24-2003, 03:26 AM
To all my extended Newtek family, new and old..... have a safe and Happy Holiday Season, and may you be blessed with a profitable 2004 as well. :)

Please take a moment for thought and thanks to all those who are serving in our Armed Forces overseas (and home), protecting us from harm. They can't be with their families during the holidays......

Paul Lara
12-24-2003, 03:38 AM
Indeed!

I want to wish everyone in this wonderful NewTek community a joyous holiday with family and friends (or at least no clients for a few days).

Bobt
12-24-2003, 07:19 AM
Ho HO HO Happy holidays one and all
:D
Bob

ted
12-24-2003, 12:02 PM
Jim, you calling me old?:eek:
May all of you be blessed and have a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!
And ditto's to our service people and their families.

Paul Lara
12-24-2003, 03:58 PM
Have a special time, everyone!

prospector
12-24-2003, 04:03 PM
You too!!

And what are all those trophies for?

Your mantle?

bradl
12-24-2003, 05:02 PM
To all the wonderful people at Newtek, their dealers and all the extended family of owners, users and enthusiasts:

Merry Christmas and may you have a blessed New Year!

At the risk of being political incorrect, I would like to include this brief statement:

We all know the Christmas story I am sure, but I would like to add, that that baby born so many years ago, shed his blood for the forgiveness of our sin. We must accept this gift and ask Him to cleanse us and become Lord of our lives. He is coming again and this time it won't be as a baby, but as the Judge and Ruler of all Nations. I would strongly urge everyone to join the family now because in that day it will be too late.

I only share this message because I believe it is the most important message you will ever hear. It is always on my mind as I meet and speak with others even if I don't always say it.

I hope everyone enjoys this season with their families and loved ones.