PDA

View Full Version : problem movies in power point.

kanter18
02-05-2018, 09:39 AM
I'm using PPT and NDI studio monitor + Scan converter.

I have some trouble with movies on NDI monitor: movies from PPT blinks.

I tried lot of things:
- Same pbm with highFramerate
- Disable hardware graphics acceleration in PTT, movies not blinks, but movies lags

laptop with scan converter: i5-7200U, with Graphic card Intel.

Do you have an idea to resolve this problem ?

Thanks a lot.

kanter18
02-07-2018, 02:46 AM
2 additional information:
- Movies blinks only on PC with NDI Monitor. (No pbm on the other)
- There is no pbm with PC using NVIDIA Card. The pbm is only with Intel card and Scan converter

So i need to know how to resolve NDI pbm with Intel PC ?

Stream
02-08-2018, 11:24 AM
Don't run the video in PowerPoint. Drop it in a DDR.
IS your video driver up-to-date?

kanter18
02-09-2018, 03:52 AM
Thanks for your answer, but, i have to use PowerPoint and PC from my customer and stream it. But if the PC from my customer doesn't have an NDVIA card, i have no issues from movies blinks.
Everything is upgraded.

Stream
02-09-2018, 07:47 AM
Still run the Powerpoint from the PC, I was suggesting putting the video in the DDR and when they get to the slide that is suppose to contain the video, just take the DDR. A lot of our programs have Powerpoints on a virtual monitor, I never have people play videos from their powerpoints, I always do it from the DDR. NDI might make that different, but if it's played from the DDR you won't have issues.

kanter18
02-09-2018, 10:22 AM
Still run the Powerpoint from the PC, I was suggesting putting the video in the DDR and when they get to the slide that is suppose to contain the video, just take the DDR. A lot of our programs have Powerpoints on a virtual monitor, I never have people play videos from their powerpoints, I always do it from the DDR. NDI might make that different, but if it's played from the DDR you won't have issues.

OK,could you confirm me what is DDR? it mean to convert movies?

SBowie
02-09-2018, 10:38 AM
Don't run the video in PowerPoint. Drop it in a DDR.
IS your video driver up-to-date?I don't think this user has a TriCaster. He's just asking about Studio Monitor.