PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried the RebelHill Tutorials

ilanvfs
01-24-2018, 08:27 PM
Hey everyone,

I went on the Rebel Hill website to get Rhigget for my LW license and noticed they have a ton of training vids on character animation and rigging and more. i was wondering if anyone has tried them and if they are good? I messaged Rebel Hill twice for info but they never responded.

Thanks in advance!

Ma3rk
01-24-2018, 08:47 PM
Hey everyone,

I went on the Rebel Hill website to get Rhigget for my LW license and noticed they have a ton of training vids on character animation and rigging and more. i was wondering if anyone has tried them and if they are good? I messaged Rebel Hill twice for info but they never responded.

Thanks in advance!

Oh, probably a few hundred or so on this forum alone. You can get a sampling on his style on his Youtube page certainly, but you'll see soon when you get the RHiggit packkage. Beyond that, RH is one of the more knowledgable 3D artists you're likey to encounter. His approach isn't click here then do that, but rather he goes into the fundamentals of why so you'll actually understand. Even so, you'll prabably end up watching some of the chapters a few times. That being said, I'd recommend using the mpc-hc64 (Media Player Clasic Home Cinema) player over the popular VLC as it's much smoother for the framerate, etc. he's used to encode the mov files to keep the files size reasonable.

I suspect he's pretty busy these days doing things for LW 2018 but don't fret; I'm sure he'll get back to you soon.

ilanvfs
01-24-2018, 09:07 PM
Oh, probably a few hundred or so on this forum alone. You can get a sampling on his style on his Youtube page certainly, but you'll see soon when you get the RHiggit packkage. Beyond that, RH is one of the more knowledgable 3D artists you're likey to encounter. His approach isn't click here then do that, but rather he goes into the fundamentals of why so you'll actually understand. Even so, you'll prabably end up watching some of the chapters a few times. That being said, I'd recommend using the mpc-hc64 (Media Player Clasic Home Cinema) player over the popular VLC as it's much smoother for the framerate, etc. he's used to encode the mov files to keep the files size reasonable.

I suspect he's pretty busy these days doing things for LW 2018 but don't fret; I'm sure he'll get back to you soon.

His stuff is fricken awesome. I am excited to start getting in depth with the software :)

UnCommonGrafx
01-25-2018, 03:56 AM
He's making stuff for 2018 at the moment.
Watch & learn.