PDA

View Full Version : Render IMAGE VIEWER displays blacnk white 2018

Mats Andersen
01-17-2018, 02:56 AM
The render is there, because when I save out the image its all good, but it wont be displayed in the renderwindow when rendering is finsihed. Render process is all good.
I check and unchecle all viewing options in the render window and also installed latest drivers for the GTX 1080Ti Nvidia card..

Any ideas?

Best regards
Mats

gar26lw
01-17-2018, 05:21 AM
hmm, never had that, is render to image on or something?

Mats Andersen
01-18-2018, 07:01 AM
re installed fresh and still the same.. pointer shows that there is data in the image viewer display, it only comes out as plain white... annoying.. Graphics card issue?

M

Skonk
01-18-2018, 07:06 AM
Just a note about re-installing.

Re-installing doesn't actually remove the config files... which are generally the thing that actually have issues. So first port of call should always be the delete the configs and re-launch LW so it re-creates the configs. This will sort out most issue without having to actually re-install Lightwave it's self.

Mats Andersen
01-18-2018, 11:15 AM
Deleted the config files as well..
Cant get rid of it.. will ask tech

Mats

gar26lw
01-18-2018, 03:12 PM
that’s really weird. i’ve never experienced this unless i was using the lens cap plugin. sorry can’t be of more help

JamesCurtis
01-18-2018, 06:58 PM
When you deleted the configs, did you close down the Hub first? If you don't, the configs don't get deleted right, and are replaced when the Hub finally closes on it's own. It's usually set by default at 1 minute.

Just wondering.

Mats Andersen
01-23-2018, 01:37 AM
Ah yes. I knew it the 1080Ti graphics card had driver issues. It would now accepth the latest Nvidia driver. Used the previous driver and now it is fine! So in other words. GPU is driving the image viewer..

thanks anyway for your time

Mats