PDA

View Full Version : Genoma Layout Errors - Lightwave 2018

alatriste1
01-02-2018, 08:33 PM
I'm trying to use Genoma on new LW 2018 but it keep giving me these errors once click "Create Rig" inside layout,
I'm not even creating a new rig, I'm just using the ones that already came inside Content folder "Human_Rig.lwo".

The errors are these:

Thanks
JC

bobakabob
01-03-2018, 01:54 AM
I'm trying to use Genoma on new LW 2018 but it keep giving me these errors once click "Create Rig" inside layout,
I'm not even creating a new rig, I'm just using the ones that already came inside Content folder "Human_Rig.lwo".

The errors are these:

Thanks
JC

Don't have 2018 yet. Any luck getting it to work? You can submit as a bug on the Lightwave page.

Skonk
01-03-2018, 06:33 AM
Go to the Utilities tab, hit Edit Plugins, Scan Plugins (it should automatically select the plugins folder so you can just hit ok).

Once it's scanned you can close the panels and in a fresh scene, try Create Rig again.

EDIT:

It did this in previous versions of Lightwave.

Seems Lightwave is prone to losing python based plugins and forcing you to re-add them.

alatriste1
01-03-2018, 09:02 AM
Go to the Utilities tab, hit Edit Plugins, Scan Plugins (it should automatically select the plugins folder so you can just hit ok).

Once it's scanned you can close the panels and in a fresh scene, try Create Rig again.

EDIT:

It did this in previous versions of Lightwave.

Seems Lightwave is prone to losing python based plugins and forcing you to re-add them.

It works!! thanks :)

alatriste1
01-04-2018, 06:16 PM
Now that I can solve the error, once I tried to rig again Genoma bottom is disabled,
I tried to scan plug ins many times and relaunch but still.

MAC OS 10.9 - i7