PDA

View Full Version : LW 2015 Left Handed Mouse Issues

danielkaiser
01-01-2018, 02:54 PM
In Layout, I'm able to select objects, camera, and lights, but unable to move, scale or rotate (respectively) selected items, also can't move the timeline with the mouse. This also occurs in Modeler in a similar fashion.

sadkkf
01-02-2018, 07:15 AM
I use a left-handed mouse as well and have not experienced these issues.

Are the drivers for the mouse current? Can you try a different mouse?

jaf
01-09-2018, 12:51 PM
I have a left-handed mouse (Razer) but I set the setting so the left button is the same as on a right-handed mouse (and vice versa the right button.) I'm ambidextrous so it was easier to stay with the "standard" button layout. However, I I boot up in Safe Mode the Razer setting aren't applied and I have to use the right button as the left (and left as right.) Not sure if this has anything to do with your problem.

Asticles
01-09-2018, 01:06 PM
Maybe from the mouse firmware's configurator. Just to prevent windows to simulate it.

I have tested with my logitech gaming software and I can switch mouse buttons and LW works flawlessly.

sadkkf
01-09-2018, 01:12 PM
Unflip the buttons on the mouse and this should work again. A fix is coming.

danielkaiser
01-09-2018, 05:49 PM
Maybe from the mouse firmware's configurator. Just to prevent windows to simulate it.

I have tested with my logitech gaming software and I can switch mouse buttons and LW works flawlessly.

Did the trick!

Now to flip my brain back to where it belongs.